THE WESTIN PRINCEVILLE OCEAN RESORT VILLAS
****Available from November 22nd, 2015 till November 27th, 2015***
Located along a lush bluff 200 feet above the sparkling blue Pacific Ocean, The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas blends into its serene surroundings on Kaua‘i’s North Shore. The resort features spacious accommodations with all the revitalizing comforts of home, four revitalizing pools, restaurants and general store spread across 18.5 oceanfront acres.
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas make you to feel special as you refresh and revitalize with the in room amenities including our signature Heavenly Bed®, and Heavenly Bath® with whirlpool tub.
Two Bedroom Premium Lockoff Villa:
An experience in rejuvenation, two-bedroom, two-bath deluxe lockoff villa comfortably sleeps eight while providing every amenity necessary for your idyllic retreat in paradise.
The two bedroom villa is your personal retreat with 1,311 square feet of space with two separate bedrooms and a living/dining room. Each bedroom has a LCD flatscreen TV and Westin Heavenly Bed® - one bedroom has a king Heavenly Bed® and one bedroom has a queen Heavenly Bed® with a sofa bed. The two Heavenly Baths® includes separate showers, whirlpool tubs, plush bathrobes, and towels for eight. Relax in the living room with the queen sofa bed, LCD flatscreen TV, DVD player and Bose® AM/FM Wave® radio. Two-bedroom villas include a dining area, both a fully equipped kitchen and a kitchenette, two washer/dryers, three LCD flatscreen TVs, two DVD players. Additional in-villa conveniences included are a microwave oven, full-size refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, cookware and dinnerware. Enjoy private lanais with outdoor furniture, blackout-lined drapery, four dual-line phones - two of which is cordless, voice mail, data ports and High-speed wired and wireless Internet connectivity.
The resort is flanked by 45 holes of Robert Trent Jones II designed championship golf, newly renovated Makai Course and the award winning Prince Course
Interakcija s gostima
I will transfer the reservation under guest name but I'll be available via phone if they need anything.
Services & Amenities:
• On site full service restaurant, Nanea, serving lunch, dinner & Sunday brunch
• General store with breakfast and deli options, groceries, sundries and souvenirs, and freshly marinated grillables are also available.
• Pool bar for lunch and refreshments
• Twenty poolside BBQ grills peppered throughout the property
• One main swimming pool; two plunge pools
• Three Whirlpool hot tubs
• Keiki (children's) pool with interactive honu (turtle) fountains
• Westin WORKOUT
• Steam room and sauna
• Westin Kid’s Club® (available all year round for a fee)
• Concierge service
• Activity Desk
• Business Center
• Daily activities for guests of all ages, 45 holes of world-class golf within 1 miles and a full service spa nearby
• Complimentary shuttle to nearby Princeville Resort destinations, including St. Regis Princeville, Princeville Shopping Center, Makai Golf Course and Princeville Ranch
• Valet and self parking
• I am a Starwood Vacation Owner and will not be using my time this year. After I receive payment, I will transfer reservation under your name.
• No booking fees.
• Upon check-in there will be hotel taxes payable directly to the resort (approximately $13.00/night for the entire two bedroom). This can be paid with any major credit card, debit card, or cash. ALL guests of the resort and even the owners pay these charges.
• This reservation does not include food, travel and any entertainment.
• Check in time is at 4:00pm; Check out time is at 10:00am. If your arrival or departure does not coincide with this schedule, you may leave your bags with the front desk while you enjoy the resort facilities.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.