Welcome to the Brand New Casa Strange East, where we are passionate about Nashville, urban living, and Southern Hospitality. Located in East Nashville and within walking distance of amazing local hangouts, this multi-level house is tailored for groups. Best part is you can be downtown in 10 minutes or less. We understand you are here to have a blast, with this in mind, we will guarantee an early check-in at noon and a 5:00 pm check-out time (yep, just like that) so go ahead, plan away!
By entering into this partnership you and all guests traveling with you agree to the following house rules:
• We Love our Neighbors. Please no parties past 10:00 pm. A party constitutes 50% more people than the number booked.
• No Bachelor Parties.
• We Love our Stuff and have taken great pride in curating all aspects of our home. Please treat it with care so others may enjoy it too. A great example of how you can help, please use the coasters provided throughout the house to protect our nightstands and coffee tables.
• We expect you to treat our towels and linens with the same respect you would exercise in your own home.
• Please return all house keys upon departure by leaving them in the same central spot where you found them.
• Roof Deck Parties: this area is here for your enjoyment but please do not disturb the neighbors. Voices should be kept at whisper level after 10:00 pm. Do not engage in illegal drug use. If you smoke cigarettes, please use ashtrays to ash and dispose of them (do not throw them over the neighbor's fence, street or over the deck) and leave this area as you found it.
• This should go without saying but here we go: Absolutely no smoking inside the house.
• We want to ensure your stay is 100% as you envisioned it; if something is not up to snuff, please let us know. We will correct it right away.
• Remember: Karma can be a Beautiful Thing.
Ovaj domaćin ima 65 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Silvia: I have a degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management from the Conrad N. Hilton School at the University of Houston and have been in the hotel industry for over 15 years. I love AirBNB as it has allowed me to channel my dreams of owning my own hotel into a mini-reality. :-)
Daren: I have a degree in architecture from the University of Texas. I own East Tower Design, a 3-D printing company geared towards architects and engineers and specializing in 3-D printed models.
Together we are:
We moved from Texas to Nashville in 2012 and quickly fell in love with this town. We share a deep connection with our family, our friends and Mila The Wonder Dog (Mila is our Blue Heeler, definitely our partner in crime).
Travel has played a huge role in our marriage and in our lives. If we had a common code it would be our firm belief in the saying that "travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer". Looking back at our own travels, our most memorable stays were those where we found the sweet spot between uncomplicated luxury and comfort. This is what we hope to share with you and this is what Casa Strange is all about.
Silvia and Daren Strange