New apartment.1 bedroom with elegant furnishings!Super well located near central part in Osaka.Osaka and Umeda Stations are in the walking distance!Quite easy access to all the attractions.
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 Bedroom (1 semi double size bed & 1 semi double futon set)
-- Kitchen room
-- 1.5 Bathroom(shower and toilet are in the different rooms)
-- 1 Balcony
1 semi double size bed (2 Persons)
1 semi double futon set (2 Persons)
MAXIMUM - 2 Guests
*Sorry but I can only accept guests who are over age 7.
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 semi double size bed (120×200cm)
-- 1 semi double futon set
-- Desk with 1 chair
-- Television(can watch YouTube or Niconico videos) and television board
-- Blu-ray Disc recorder
-- Designed chandelier
-- Window curtain in room
-- 4 pillows in total
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Broadband Internet
-- Television and television board
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Iron / Iron board
-- Cellphone adapter
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- 1 Gas stove
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs / Chopsticks
-- Cutlery / Fish slice
-- Pot and Pans / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Kitchen paper
-- Other basic utensils
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net/Dust rags
-- Trash cans
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Electric toilet
-- Washing stand
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Body sponge
-- Cotton swab
-- Nail clipper
-- Cleasing oil
-- Face foam
-- Hand soap
-- Hair dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towel
-- First aid kit
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- No dryer(Please use bathroom drying or hang the clothes on balcony)
-- Laundry detergent
-- Washing products
Interakcija s gostima
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system. If you require any assistance in your duration of stay,please let me know.
※There is free parking near the listing
※If you arrive early, you can put your luggage in coin lockers at JR Osaka or Hanshin Umeda Station
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins and late check-outs are NEVER impossible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in/ after check-out ?
- Sorry but both are (URL HIDDEN) this case,I suggest using coin lockers at JR Osaka or Hanshin Umedea Station. They are very convenient for that.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
*I can only accept kids that are over age 7.
-- Age over 7: Usual additional fee!(Counts as a guest)
-- Over 7 but under 12:Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Counts as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
※No hair dying.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of ★☆Marin☆★.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Nice to meet you my name is!★☆Marin☆★!
I work in the fashion and interior design field。
I was born and raised in a beach city in Japan and this has influenced me、
I really like Californian beach culture and interior design style!
My hobbies include,making sweets,shopping、traveling、watching movies、DIY、and surfing。
Japan is a safe and great country。The Umeda area in Osaka has many new commercial buildings and has become a very sophisticated city!
There are also many places to enjoy the soul food of Osaka!
For a low price you can have a delicious meal!
My hometown of Izu in Shizouka has a beautiful beach and hot springs along with great seafood it is a wonderful place that many foreigners do not know of it is just a short way from Tokyo on the bullet train I would urge everyone to visit at least once .
My life motto is
Life is journey!
With that,Happy travels!。。。