2 spavaće sobe
Our cosy Edo decorated apartment has 2 bedrooms and all the amenities guests need to enjoy Tokyo. 1 mins walk from HigashiShinjuku Station, 10 minutes walk to Shinjuku Station. Very close to the famous nightspot Golden Gai. Portable wifi for guests
2 bedroom (1 with a tatami floor) apartment in a quiet area east of Shinjuku, is a great base for travelers wanting to experience the city. Uniquely decorated with a Edo period Japanese feel the apartment provides a relaxed, warm and cosy feel for a small group or family visit in Tokyo. The space is equipped with everything you will need for a short stay, including a small but adequate kitchen, shower room and separate toilet. The apartment is on the 2nd floor of a semi modern building with an elevator. Just a short walk from the apartment are local restaurants, 24hr convenience stores and a mini supermarket.
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine & outside drying pole
- Full kitchen with electric stove, fridge, kettle & microwave
- Shower room and separate toilet
- Air conditioners
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 x double bed
2 x single futons
1 x semi double sofa bed
Interakcija s gostima
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
We count children over 3 as regular guests, but children up to 3 can stay for free. Please let us know how many people would be arriving though :)
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is usually after 3pm. If you have plenty of time until check-in, you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won't disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I'm sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It's because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 73 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, my name is Daiki Miyagawa. Nice to meet you!
I sell rental properties in Japan for my job. I really like eating and drinking. I know so many good restaurants as I travel a lot around Japan every month for business.
My apartment is located within walking distance to the busiest station "Shinjuku Station", which was registered as Guinness World Records.
It is one of the most convenient location as a base for both short-term visitors and long-term travelers who go to other places in Japan.
I also use an AirBnb host support service called Zens to help me with all my bookings, but they let me know when guests are arriving so I would really like to be able to meet.
Hope to see you soon!
Kad rezervirate smještaj na Airbnbu, boravite u nečijem domu.