Main floor Bdrm w/ walnut floor, 10' ceilings, closet, oak & pewter 4-post queen bed, dresser w/ mirror & chair. Adjoining Bath w/ tub/shower & hand-held sprayer. Available to use TV, Living Rm, Sitting Rm, & outdoor living areas. Great neighborhood.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
5 things I can't live without...
1. My family. My wife and I have been married since 1990, and we have three awesome children that we love unconditionally...there is five of us, so there are my five things I can't live without.
I live in a suburb of Atlanta, but my my favorite destinations are...
1. Florida's Gulf coast is amazing (From Marco Island all the way to Pensacola)
2. Northern Ireland during the week of St. Patrick's Day was pretty cool...the North Sea at Giant's Causeway was inspiring...learned to love Rugby in a pub there one night when Ireland was playing Wales.
3. Switzerland was beautiful, Geneva, Laussane, and Montreux had so much history and industry. I was in awe almost the entire time. Lake Geneva was beautiful.
4. Bermuda was the cleanest place I have ever been. We went there on our honeymoon and again after five years of marriage with our first child due in just a few months.
5. Lived in Colorado for 3 years and have been back every year since except the summer when the Hayman fires were blazing.
I love reading books on leadership, management sciences, and the especially the gospels and letters from Paul.
I like great entertainment. It used to be good movies but now it is good TV series that I like. Reality, Drama, Comedy...doesn't matter too much as long as it is well written.
Music wise, I like hits from the 70's and 80's, and still like U2 and Coldplay. When I want to chill or relax depending on the mood I might throw on some vintage Eva Cassidy or Otis Redding. Spiritually, I like well written songs with themes about redemption.
I am a foodie...I like quality, freshly prepared meals. I love Chorizo. I like my Grass Fed Beef Steaks, my Elk Tenderloins, and my Duck Breast served Medium Rare. I like my Brisket wet. I like good sushi, generally tuna or eel but not salmon. I love me some good Fried Chicken. I like my Pulled Pork BBQ either Lexington Style or Eastern NC Style. I like my pork ribs dry rubbed with sauce on the side, but really not to picky on that, bake that sauce on if you like, we are eating ribs. :-)
My motto: I don't know that I have one...how about "The best way you know how today, Be Nice and Love on Purpose."