185 day rental or longer required, contact for details. Fully furnished ART DECO apartment. Walking distance to beach, Lincoln Rd, restaurants, and Bay Boardwalk. Situated in a private building with all new decor. Included is Wifi, full kitchen, parking, In house washer/dryer, quiet upstairs unit. To see all my listings in Miami Beach follow this URL and my Airbnb homepage at https://www.airbnb.com/users/2030587/listings
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between _______________________ (“Homeowner”) and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Property. The property is located at: 1511 West AVE, Down 1, Miami Beach, FL 33139
The property is furnished and includes, among other things:
Fully stocked kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, dishwasher, plates, mugs, utensils, pots, pans, water kettle, coffee maker, espresso machine, toaster
Dining table for 4-6 people
2 queen size bed, 1 pull out sofa
Flat screen smart TV
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist the Guest, whose information is listed on the service provided reservation and additional tenants for whose behavior the renting Guest is fully responsible. The total number of guest should not exceed the number listed on the reservation and the number of adults and children needs to be appropriately specified before booking. The booking guest is required to submit a copy of governmentally issued picture ID via email or fax to complete the reservation.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons, including children above 2 years old. An additional charge or $10 per person per night for guests in addition to 2 will be assessed. The maximum occupancy of the apartment at any time, including guests visiting for less than two hours, is limited to 8.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on the Check in Date and ends at 10 a.m. on the Checkout Date. A late checkout is subject to extra rental charges at the rate of $100/hour after a grace period of 30 minutes. Guests may arrange for extra time in advance, if available, to avoid any late checkout fees. Neither homeowner nor the manager needs to be present during check in or check out and the Guest will be provided with an entry code to the apartment no later than 3 days before arrival.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
Payment: A full payment is required at the time of booking. If the rental date is more than 120 days away and exceeds 10 days, a deposit of 10% of the total amount due is required to hold the reservation. The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees. The full rental amount is due no later than 45 days prior to arrival. If no payment has been made 45 days prior to the arrival, the Homeowner has the right to cancel the reservation without refunding the deposit.
Rental Rate. The rental rate shell be the amount quoted via /(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) system and is subject to change at any time prior to the reservation.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the rental fees will be refunded as follows:
75 % if cancelled 31 days prior to the Check-in Date
50% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
10. Refunds: Refunds will not be made due to circumstances that are not in control of the owners such as, but not limited to, late check-in due to condition of house left by previous guest, road closures, flash flooding, weather conditions & power outages provided that these circumstances do not make the apartment uninhabitable.
Refunds will not be made for an early departure due to illness or any other reason
11. Insurance: If you feel you may need to cancel for any reason, we strongly advise Trip Cancellation Insurance / Travel Insurance that may be purchased through a third party provider.
Below are some references you may contact to purchase such insurance:
12. Condition of the Property: We have, to the best of our ability, given an accurate description of the property and provided current photographs. Guest understands that it is considered as reserved "sight unseen". Our cleaning staff will have cleaned it before your occupancy. All electrical, plumbing and appliances should be in working order. The failures of operation of certain extra amenities, such as large screen TV or the Internet and Wi-Fi service are not a basis for any refund. Owner will make every effort to have these items repaired but does not guarantee that they will be repaired during Guests occupancy.
When you arrive, if you find that the house has not been cleaned to normal standards please notify the Property Manager immediately.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods include: bank transfer, wire transfer, listing website’s payment system (includes major credit cards), or bitcoin. Please inform us which payment method will you be using to receive more detail directions for payment.
12. A damage deposit may be collected in the amount between $500 to $5000 depending on length of stay and booking service selected.
13. The owners of the suite do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
The Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner/Agent from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner/Agent free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner/Agent reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Property Manager Guest:
[electronic or manual signature]:
Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed inside of the apartment. Smoking is allowed on the outside balcony only with all doors and windows closed. The costs of additional cleaning due to the presence of smoke will be deducted from your security deposit.
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
No partying or extremely loud noise is allowed in the apartment. If the Police is called because of a noise complaint, the Property Manager has a right to terminate this Rental Agreement immediately, at his/her own discretion, and charge a fine for up to the total amount of the security deposit to the offending Guest.
The apartment/building owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner or property manager is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Adhere to recycling policies.
Only use appliances for their intended uses.
Pets: Pets are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
Parking: Parking is limited to 1 (one) vehicle. Please provide Property Manager with the license plane number, make, model and color of your vehicle to avoid any issues during your stay. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. If you require additional maid service, inform the Property Manager and it can be arranged for you at additional cost paid directly to the
Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer line, the cost of a plumber will be deducted from your deposit.
Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Od 30. Lipanj 2017. - 1. Listopad 2017. minimalni boravak je 59 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 353 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My Business Luxe Miami Condos by Joe Semary was started in 2012. I fell into the vacation hosting business from a part time marketing job into a career and lifestyle. I do live in Ohio and commute to Miami Beach half of the year from weeks to months at a time. I Love a true tropical climate and often make my way down to the Caribbean to get that total beach seclusion! Write me for your next visit to Miami Beach.