Step inside your 550-square-foot suite and immerse yourself in elegance. Enjoy a dedicated sitting area with state-of-the-art entertainment technology, full kitchenette, king-sized bed with upscale linens, Resort fee is additional to the list price
1. CHECK-IN time is between 3:00PM PST and 8:00PM PST | CHECK-OUT time is 10:00 am PST: Early and Late check-ins are subject to additional $75 fee and MUST BE COORDINATED 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR CHECK IN DATE. Do not arrive at or enter your rental early without permission. Because we need ample time to prepare the unit for the next rental, late check-outs are NOT permitted and will be charged at a rate of $50 for each 30 minute increment past 10:00am PST. Further penalties may include, without limitation, additional daily or nightly rental fees and/or loss of revenue incurred by Owner or Manager due to the Rental Property not being available for the next group of Guests. If the unit is available on the morning of your check-in day or through the evening of your check-out day, you may add a ½ day stay to your reservation at a cost of one-half of the nightly rate + tax. Requests are based on availability. Half day stay additions cannot be added to a reservation more than 24 hours in advance of the check-in or check-out day. We do ask that if you plan to leave prior to your scheduled departure date, that you notify us by phone at (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) or by (Email hidden by Airbnb)
2. NO SMOKING unit: SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN, OR WITHIN 25 FEET OF, THE RENTAL PROPERTY. Rental Guests must also comply with any and all smoking restrictions in or around the Common Areas or Common Facilities. Evidence of smoking in or near the Rental Property will result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s).
3. PETS: PETS ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED IN THE RENTAL PROPERTY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED BY AGENT IN ADVANCE AND IN WRITING. Any evidence of pets in the Rental Property may result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid, and additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s).
4. USE RESTRICTIONS: Property is not to be used for parties in or around the rental property, or in any common areas or facilities, or for gatherings beyond the registered number of guests. Primary Rental Guest must be at least 21 years old. Manager may require proof of Primary Guests' age as demonstrated by a valid driver's license, passport or other government-issued photo identification. If Agent discovers that the Primary Guest fails to meet this minimum age requirement; Manager may immediately evict all Rental Guests and any Invitees, and all payments made by any Primary Rental Guest will be immediately forfeited. The person(s) signing the contract must be present during the rental period.
5. EXCESSIVE NOISE: The Rental Property is located in residential structure. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am, or as may otherwise be required by the rules of the homeowner association (if any). The Rental Guest agrees not to undertake any activities that interfere with their neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Guest agrees to fully comply with local noise regulations and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any enforcement actions by local law enforcement and/or homeowners association are at the Guests' sole risk and expense and may result in additional charges or immediate eviction without refund of any deposits or rents.
6. ARRIVAL CONDITION: The unit is inspected for cleanliness before your arrival. Please report anything that is not in acceptable condition within one hour of your arrival. Anything not reported in that time frame will be deemed acceptable.
7. DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT: We require a small, reasonable security deposit based on the size of the unit. Damages and non-compliance fees will be deducted from this deposit. The Rental Guest is responsible for any and all damages or fees up to AND exceeding the security deposit amount.
8. The following CONDITIONS MUST BE MET: Any conditions not met will be deducted from the security deposit, charged to the credit card on file or billed to the Primary Rental Guest.
a. No items are missing and no damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. –actual damages
b. No costs are incurred due to collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. -actual damages
c. Dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started. -$30 housekeeping fee
d. All food is removed from the refrigerator and cabinets and disposed of. Unopened, non-perishable, sealed food items and paper products may be left if so desired. -$30 housekeeping fee
e. All trash and debris are placed in trash receptacles. Please do not leave trash sitting around the unit. -$30 housekeeping fee
f. *If applicable to the unit* Garage remote is returned and unit is left locked. -$50 replacement fee
g. *If applicable to the unit* key card is returned. ($200 per card replacement fee)
h. Beds that have been used are left unmade, so that housekeeping may determine use. -$30 housekeeping fee
i. All used towels and washcloths are left on the bathroom floor. -$30 housekeeping fee
j. No fines for HOA violations. -actual damages
k. Furniture is not moved. -$50 housekeeping fee
l. Thermostat must be set to “Cool” at 78 Degrees
m. No late check-out. -$50 per hour after 10am PST management fee
n. No holiday/party items left behind. -$50 housekeeping fee
o. *If applicable to the unit* Hot tub not left discolored due to excessive use without showering. -$100 service fee
p. No pet violation (actual additional cleaning cost / eviction fee)
q. No smoking violation. -actual damages with a $500 minimum charge
r. The renter is not evicted by the owner, representative of the owner, or the local law enforcement. -$500 eviction fee and no refund of rent paid
9. PAYMENTS: **Per Airbnb/ (Hidden by Airbnb) / (Hidden by Airbnb) or any other booking source Policy
10. CANCELLATIONS: **Per Airbnb/ (Hidden by Airbnb) / (Hidden by Airbnb) or any other booking source Policy
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Advertised maximum occupancy of the chosen unit must be strictly adhered to. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
12. ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Renter will not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the property.
13. MINIMUM STAY: Most properties require a THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during some rental periods. Two night stays are considered for some properties. One night stays are NOT permitted.
14. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. The unit will be furnished with an initial supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and dishwasher detergent. All additional sundry supplies are the responsibility of the renter. Other incidental sundries may be at the unit, but are not promised or guaranteed.
15. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: An initial supply of linens and bath towels are included in the unit but daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
16. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: We strive to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order, however, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we cannot guarantee these items and will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
17. ENTRY, INSPECTION or EVICTION: Owner/Manager will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services, show the premises to prospective or actual buyers, tenants, workers or contractors, (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made with prior notice to the renter. In the case of (d), ALL Rental Guest and invitees of guest(s) must vacate the rental property within 60 minutes of the Manager or Agent’s arrival to notify of eviction. If the Rental Guest or invitees are present when Agent/Manager arrives, up to 60 minutes will be allotted to immediately remove all personal property and exit the rental property. If the Rental Guest or invitees are not present or personal property is not removed within 60 minutes, the agent/manager will photograph, inventory and store said property. Charges in excess of the eviction fee may apply if items are required to be removed by the agent. The primary Rental Guest must claim any stored personal property within 30 days. If not claimed, the personal property will be sold or donated.
18. HOLIDAY/PARTY DECORATIONS - Guests may decorate for special occasions at their own expense, but must remove and dispose of these decorations prior to departure. There will be a $50 fee for the disposal of such items left by guests.
19. LOCKED CLOSETS: Owners have locked closets for their personal possessions and extras for the rental. These closets are private and are not to be opened by tenants or guests under any circumstances.
20. PARKING: The Rental Property may be subject to parking rules, regulations or policies as adopted and/or enforced by local government agencies or the homeowners association (if any). The Rental Guest is expected to be aware of, and fully comply with, such parking rules, regulations or policies. Guests are advised not to park any trailers at or near the Rental Property without Manager's prior written permission. Neither the Manager nor the Owner of the rental property shall assume any liability or responsibility for any damage or costs incurred by any tenant as the result of any vehicle or trailer being parked at or near the rental property or being towed.
21. RATE CHANGES: Until a reservation is accepted and advance deposit is received to reserve a rental period, rates are subject to change without notice.
22. All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Credit cards will be authorized for a maximum $300 for security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance. Payments may be made with credit card, cash and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
Guests using a Debit Card in lieu of a valid Credit Card will be charged a maximum $200 upon arrival for security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance, depending on the room type reserved.