The Augusta House is located just five miles from historic Leadville, Colorado in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. It's the perfect home for family gatherings, retreats, celebrations--or just a quiet, peaceful vacation. Works well for a professional development and training site.
One bedroom with queen size bed and private bathroom (including a jetted tub). Five bedrooms with 2 twin beds. Four full bathrooms. Four queen size sleeper sofas. Includes: full kitchen (all equipped), WiFi/TV/VCR/DVD/CD, washer & dryer, phone, & garage. A king-size bed can be provided! Let me know ahead if you would like a king-size bed and we will set it up.
Downtown Leadville has only one traffic light at Sixth Street. Go West on Sixth to McWethy Drive--turn right. Follow McWethy Dr. as it angles left onto County Rd. 4. Go to Baby Doe Drive and turn left. There are 2 Baby Doe Drives--The first one may not have a sign. Follow Baby Doe Drive to Augusta Drive. Find the address: 356 Augusta Drive.
Interakcija s gostima
We look forward to welcoming you to the Augusta House. If you have any questions please email or give us a call. Information (and maps) for Leadville and Lake County area available at the house.
* Discount for stays of 3 nights and more!
* 35% discount for bookings 36 hrs prior to stay!
* Not ADA accessible. Stairs to both levels.
* For a list of Leadville's annual events web search Leadville USA, CO
* Easy driving distance to major ski resorts such as Ski Cooper, Copper Mt., Vail, Keystone, and Breckenridge.
* Highest golf course just a few miles west of the home.
* The occupancy limit of Augusta House is 20 guests. Firm.
* 2 Night Minimum Stay
* Minimum 3-night stay during Spring Break, Christmas & Leadville “100" Races.
* Quiet after 10 pm. Please respect our home and our neighbors.
*Upon leaving please do the following--
1. Close all windows and turn off lights.
2. Rinse and place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Run washer.
3. Bag up kitchen trash and place in dumpster provided.
4. Check under beds for trash or any missing personal items.
5. Leave keys on dining room table and lock outside doors.
Thank you for giving these items your attention!
Ovaj domaćin ima 12 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Dave and I live 10,600 feet above sea level-- the heart of the Rocky Mountains. I am the manager of Vortex WorkSpace located near downtown historic Leadville. Dave is the general manager of Grand West Village Resorts. We spend time playing with our 13 adorable grandchildren, hiking gorgeous mountain trails, 4-wheeling rough mountain paths, Nordic skiing, fishing, and golfing.