“Taigh" is a Scottish Gaelic word for home. Southwest Michigan has been a home to our family for many years, and we hope it feels like home to you too.
Plenty of space for your family at this Grand Beach cottage.
Beach is 8 minute walk from the house!
The home features great amenities!
Private Association Beach
Central Heating and AC,
Basement TV entertainment room
Located in a quiet neighborhood, you will enjoy a private association beach which is a short stroll down the road. Let me know if you are interested in renting a Golf Cart for your stay.
If a relaxing round of golf is on your agenda, a lovely 9 hole golf course is available a short golf cart ride away.
We offer sleeping accomodations for 10 adults and also include a crib for an infant. There are ceiling fans in 3 of the four bedrooms.
There are 2 full bathrooms - one with a jaccuzi tub
And one half bath.
The Bedrooms are as follows:
Bedroom #1 - Queen
Bedroom #2 - Queen
Bedroom #3 - King
Bedroom #4 - Bunk Bed & Crib
Living Room - Sofa Bed
New Buffalo Harbor Country is often referred to as the Hamptons of the Midwest. And Southwest Michigan has been called the Napa Valley of the Midwest because of its wineries.
Many seasonal activities are available Wine Tasting, Festivals, as well as shopping at nearby Lighthouse Outlet Mall. We have 2 casinos a short drive away. The Harbor of New Buffalo where there are many small shops and great places to eat.
Whether you choose to enjoy the small town of New Buffalo, and all Harbor Country has to offer, or decide to enjoy the peace and serenity of Taigh, your stay will be certainly one to remember with plans to come back.
Guest has access to the whole house and the 3 Huffy touring bikes for those who want to ride around the area.
Interakcija s gostima
Lyle is the new property manager, will either greet you on check-in or provide you with access code to enter the home.
1.Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE only.
2. Use of fireworks on the property is not permitted and the use of candles are prohibited.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are not permitted
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels.
9. Sewer/Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clogs the system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Storms: No refunds will be given for storms or inclement weather.
11. Fireplace does not work. Please do not try to use it.
12. Garbage Collection: Weekly garbage collection occurs on Monday. It is the Guest's responsibility to dispose of all garbage and recycling collected through the week into the garbage receptacles located on the side of the garage. If staying on a Sunday night, the Guest will bring the garbage can to the driveway for disposal.
*Note: If the cleaning service reports any excessive messes left behind which are beyond what is considered within the scope of usual and customary cleaning, including any garbage that is not properly disposed of in garbage cans, any cigarette butts, or any additional trash located within or around the rental property, the Guest will pay an additional minimum fee of $150 per hour (one-hour minimum), which will be deducted from the security deposit.
This area of Michigan has been a home away from home for our family for many years. We hope it becomes that for you as well.
Whether you choose to enjoy the small town of New Buffalo, and all Harbor Country has to offer, or decide to enjoy the peace and serenity of Taigh (Scottish Gaelic for home), we hope your stay will be certainly one to remember with plans to come back.