Lovely ground floor 2 BR apartment with garden and terrace, a 10 minute walk from the famous Brussels' Grand Place. Located in the trendy and cosmopolitan Dansaert neighbourhood, with lots of nice bars and restaurants within walking distance.
The bright apartment consists of a spacious living room, 1 double bedroom with a 140x200cm bed, 1 twin bedroom with 2 90x200cm beds, a complete kitchen, and a bathroom with a shower and bathtub. A baby cot is available upon request.
Outside you can enjoy breakfast or have a drink in the spacious and quiet private garden and on the terrace (70 m²). Very rare in the centre of Brussels!
It's a 10 minute walk to the supermarket, and there are multiple small grocery stores and night shops just around the corner. Lots of restaurants, snack bars and cafés too!
You will have access to the entire apartment and the private little garden and terrace.
Interakcija s gostima
I will meet you upon arrival and tell you all you need to know.
In the apartment you will find a few useful maps of Brussels and a list of our favourite restaurants in the area, all within walking distance!
I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the city.
You can always contact me during your stay via e-mail, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), text message or phone.
- Smoking is NOT allowed INSIDE the apartment. You can smoke outside on the terrace, using the ashtray provided
- Pets are not allowed
- The number of people that stay in the apartment may under no circumstance exceed the number of people of the reservation. This includes children and babies, unless other arrangements have been made with the host during the reservation process, before your stay.
- No guests/visitors without approval prior to you booking
- No loud music in the apartment or in the garden between 22:00 and 09:00. Parties are not allowed.
- Commercial activities (photo/film shootings or other) are not allowed
- If you use the garden, please be aware that their are a lot people living next to you and on the floors above. Be considerate and keep the noise down to an acceptable level. No loud noise or music after 22:00h.
- The keys to the apartment are special security keys that are costly to replace. If you lose the keys, we will charge you 80€ per lost set.
Any violation of these house rules may result in the host claiming the security deposit.
My name is Lieve and I live in Brussels, the capital of Belgium.
I love my city and I love travelling, music, sun and good food!