30-day minimum. Ideally located condo in 2-unit building. Garage parking. A few short blocks from North Beach, downtown, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf. Rooftop access/views! Renovated kitchen, bathroom. Charming 1925 building.
Bright, immaculate, spacious (1200+ sq. ft.) 2BR/1BA flat on second floor of classic San Francisco 2-unit building in the quiet, safe neighborhood of Nob Hill. Ideally located in the center of everything: just blocks from North Beach, Chinatown, Coit Tower, and Downtown. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Embarcadero are a short 15-minute walk, as are the Union Square and Polk Street shopping/restaurant districts.
Large living room, media screening room(!), renovated eat-in kitchen, renovated bathroom, roof deck with view of Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, Transamerica, Top of the Mark.
Kitchen equipped with:
Dual oven range
Large, underhung sink with disposal
Kitchen Aid mixer
12-cup coffee maker
Nescafe espresso machine
Hardwood floors throughout
New double-paned windows throughout
Elegant ceiling moldings, glass-paned doors, vintage crystal doorknobs
Large in-unit front-loading washer and dryer
Fast symmetric 40+ Mbit Internet connection
WiFi throughout with access to laser printer
Projector, 100-inch screen, and Bose surround-sound system in media room
Bose CD/radio in living room
Pillow top queen bed, 42-inch LCD TV with Roku, and dresser in master bedroom
Full-size bed, computer table, and desk in second bedroom
Recumbent Lifecycle exercise bike and weight set in garage
Propane BBQ grill in back patio
Updated electrical throughout
Entire apartment, roof (with views!), garage (with parking!)
Interakcija s gostima
We'll welcome you to the place, and our friends, living upstairs, can address any pressing needs during your stay.
Given the length of stay, guests will be expected to take trash and recycling bins to the curb each week for pickup.
* Mutual trust, respect, and open communication are a must for a positive experience
* Absolutely no subletting or overnight guests who are not in the AirBnB reservation permitted
* Sorry, no parties (this is a condo in a quiet, residential area)
* Do not place luggage or other heavy/sharp/large/wet items on any of the furniture
* Use provided hooks for wet towels and clothes
* Please be respectful to your neighbors, keeping music, voices, and television sound to a reasonable volume.
* Conservation! Whenever possible, please turn off lights and appliances when not in use, and minimize use of water (California is experiencing a severe drought!)
* San Francisco requires separation of recycling, compost, and garbage in the provided color-coded bin
* No smoking (of any kind) inside the unit
* No pets
* $50 replacement fee per key