Bright attic with large terrace overlooking the gardens in a liberty house from 1920. In the historical and green area of San Salvi. 15 min. by bus to the center. 1 min. to the bus stop. 5min. to the campo di marte station.
Our house is on the second floor of a liberty restored house from 1920, located in a private street.
the room is soundproof and the large terrace is overlooking very beautiful garden.
there's free wi-fi.
bathroom shared with youn owners =)
The attic is accessible from the apartment through a spiral staircase, and is completely isolated from the rest of the house through a door insulated thermally and acoustically. It has a large terrace of exclusive use, where you can eat, sunbathe, read and relax as much as you want!
Interakcija s gostima
we'll be happy to give our guests adivces about ho to move, what to see, what to do and where to eat; furthermore, if desired, we will be happy to suggest places and original routes, to make their stay in Florence unique!
1. The price doesn't include city tax (2.50 euros for person for night).
2. Smoking is allowed only in outdoor spaces.
3. Use of kitchen is only allowed for refrigerator and to have a cup of coffe or tea.
4. The entrance to the house is allowed only to registered guests.
5. If the wheater will be very hot, we would ask you watering Oliver, our olive tree, which is in the terrace; Thanks from now!
6. Make yourself at home, relax and enjoy it!
ciao, sono Fiammetta, fiorentina doc!
amo conoscere persone nuove, viaggiare, il teatro, la musa, il cinema ma soprattutto la mia città! sarò felice di ospitarvi e darvi dritte per evitare le trappole per turisti e godervi questa meraviglia a pieno!
hello I'm Fiammetta from Florence, were I was born and I live!
I love to meeting new people, travelling, theatre, movies, but the more thing I love is my city, and I will be happy to host you and help you in visiting e enjoy this jewel avoiding trick for tourist ;)