128 Murray is located in the very centre of Hobart's CBD within walking distance to all major attractions.
This unique, spacious, fully contained, three bedroom apartment is perfect for families or groups travelling to experience Hobart.
Off Street Parking:
- 128 Murray Street has off street parking for 1 car. Rest assured your rental vehicle will not be damaged. We recommend a small to medium vehicle as the driveway is somewhat narrow.
- Communication exchange being only 60 metres away allows blistering fast internet via the NBN. Be sure to bring your iPad or Laptop.
- 6 KW Air Conditioner Inverter keeps you cool when its hot, and warm when its not.
- Block out honeycomb blinds in all bedrooms.
- Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hot Plates, Microwave Oven, Kettle, Toaster, Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware.
- Small yet functional bathroom with full sized bath for soaking in and shower overhead. Hairdryer provided.
- Comfortable sleeping areas with comfortable Queen sized beds, Electric Blankets, and bedside Tables with reading Lamps.
*Portacot is provided for guests, however guests are required to bring their baby/toddlers bedding.
- Front loading energy and water efficient Washing Machine/Dryer Combo, Clothes Horse, Ironing Board and Iron provided.
- Don't won't about losing the keys - there aren't any! Guests receive a six digit entry code before arrival which expires after checkout.
-The apartment has off street parking for one vehicle during your stay. We recommend small to medium vehicles as the driveway is relatively narrow.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- As per airbnb 'strict' policy found under the terms of this listing.
Cleaning / Servicing:
- Professional serviced cleaning is performed between every guest visit.
- Professional serviced cleaning includes kitchen cleaning/wipedown, vacuuming/mopping of apartment, changing of bed linen, bathroom towels and mats, and re-stocking of complimentaries.
- 128 Murray is a fully, self contained apartment with washing and drying facilities. Guests staying in excess of 1 week can decide whether to use the available washing and drying facilities themselves, or alternatively to have our professional team service the apartment mid week at an additional expense of $50 AUD.
- Smoking is strictly not permitted inside the apartment. Guests must smoke outside and ensure all butts are disposed of correctly. If the apartment is spoilt by cigarette odour 1 additional night's accommodation will be charged to fully air the property.
Pets / Animals:
- Pets are not permitted on the property.
Ovaj domaćin ima 171 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My partner Kirby and I run our business 128 Murray. We both were born in Tasmania and love it.
We are hard working Australians doing the 9 to 5 thing in addition to running 128 Murray. I work as an Engineer for Norske Skog and Kirby works for the Department of Justice.
We love travelling and want people to have an amazing travel experience when they visit Tasmania.