Little apartment in Kyoto behind my Spanish restaurant (you get 10% off there). 10 minutes walk from Ginkakuji (Silver Pavillion) and Tetsugaku no Michi (Philosopher's path), and 15 minutes walk from Demachiyanagi station. Equiped with futon, no bed.
The apartment is located just above our Spanish restaurant Tio Pepe (URL HIDDEN) For being our guest in Airbnb you get a 10% discount at the restaurant.
You rent the full apartment.
Interakcija s gostima
- During the check-in, the host will try to welcome the guests and present the features of the apartment, as well as answer to the questions and needs of the guest.
- After the check-in, the host will try to continue answering the questions and needes of the guest in the shortest period of time. We believe it is better for the guest to use Airbnb messaging service for this.
- It is often possible to leave the luggage in the apartment or in the restaurant nearby before the check-in time or after the check-out time.
- Given the complexity of the garbage collection system of Japan, the host will take the garbage out when the guest does check out or whenever the guests thinks it is necessary during their stay.
In exchange, guests may understand that:
1) The host is a person that is renting his apartment for a limited period of time, and even if he is trying to treat the guests as best as he can, the apartment is not a hotel and the host is not a professional receptionist.
2) The host actually speaks Spanish and Japanese, but not English. In the cases in which it is necessary, he will use an interpreter. Therefore, we recommend that both before and after the check-in, you continue using the messaging service of Airbnb.
3) Both the host and the interpreter are busy people that do not live near the apartment, and must move to welcome, see off and care about the guests. Therefore, guests must announce check-in and check-out time as well as any other changes as soon as possible.
- You can arrive at the apartment from midday.
- You must announce the time you are arriving beforeh and (at least the day before) and notify the host of any change.
- If you come before the time you announced, the apartment may not
be ready because we schedule the cleaning of several apartments according to the time of arrival of their guests.
- You must leave the apartment before 9:00 A.M. This time is strict
because we have to clean several apartments before 12:00 A.M.
- You can only stay for longer time if you can get a special permission from us, which will hardly ever happen.
- You must convey the estimated check-out time before hand (at least
the day before) and notify the host of any change.
LEAVING THE LUGGAGE BEFORE CHECK-IN OR AFTER CHECK-OUT
- You can often leave your luggage at my restaurant before the
check-in time or after the check-out time. However:
* We do not offer such service on Wednesdays because it is the holiday of the restaurant.
* Neither the host nor the staff of the restaurant will be responsible
for the integrity of the luggage in that period.
* It may happen that when you are back, the restaurant is closed and
you have to wait for long time to retrieve your luggage.
- You must throw your garbage in a plastic bag and leave it inside the
apartment (better in the entrance). DO NOT THROW GARBAGE
OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.
- If you can, please separate glass, can and P.E.T. bottles in one bag
and the rest of the garbage in another bag.
- You must clean the tableware well after using it.
- Please try not to be noisy when you are in the apartment.
- For security and hygiene reasons, it is forbidden to smoke in the
- Always turn off the air conditioneer and the light when you leave the apartment.
- Leave your shoes in the entrance of the apartment. Do not walk in
the apartment with your shoes on.
- Manuel only knows Spanish and Japanese. If you need something or something does not work and you can only speak English, please
send us a message through Airbnb.
- Please remember that for being our Airbnb guest, you have a 10%
discount if you come to our Spanish Restaurant Tio Pepe.
- When you arrive at the room, you may find some water or food in the
fridge. Please help yourself to it
SPECIFIC TIPS FOR THE APARTMENTS IN THE SAME BUILDING AS TIO PEPE:
- The router in the entrance of the apartment just amplifies the signal that comes from Tío pepe. If the connection is unstable you can try to put the router outside the apartment. Please do not forget to put the router back inside when you are not using it.
- The electricity of the apartment works with a special system in which is necessary to use coins, although Manuel will insert enough coins beforehand. If by chance there is no electricity, please call us and Manuel will insert more coins.
Ovaj domaćin ima 285 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije