When you stay in our home, the basement area is all yours during your stay. Everything you need is at your disposal. We are located .9 miles/1.4 km to Johns Hopkins Hospital. Located on a charming & updated block of the neighbourhood. There is a bus stop out front with specific schedule. 1.4 miles/2.25km to Mt. Vernon and 2miles/3.2km to downtown.
Street parking is available all day. BEWARE: Street cleaning on Thursdays and Fridays between 8-11.
1 bedroom & 1 cot
Access to fully finished and furnished basement.
Living/den space has television without cable.
Washer and Dryer
Private Fridge - stocked with water, drinks and snacks
Disposable eating utensils
Backyard with seating area
Interakcija s gostima
Baltimore city and District of Columbia [DC] pamphlets and information are available for guests.
Private basement suite.
- Be kind - if you enter late at night, please keep the noise level down.
- Keep entry/access keys/code confidential
- Do not enter the private living quarters of the home owners
- Before you vacate, please put all rubbish in receptacles in backyard.
- Place all used linen and towels in bathroom prior to vacating.
- Deposits are refunded upon vacating pending any charges incurred.
- For long stays housekeeping may be provided at a weekly or bi-weekly rate.
I am a simple traveler. I love to travel and therefore decided to join Airbnb as a traveler and as a host.
Everyday, yes everyday I give gratitude for 5 things which I experienced, received and/or learned that day. I am ambivert - more so an introvert with extrovert tendencies. I am amiable and enjoy enlightening conversations with almost anyone. Yet, once the conversations are complete, I indulge in time alone, equally!
It is my pleasure to travel out of the my home country at least once if not twice per year. My favourite country and place thus far is Nippon. I love everything about this world renown island/country.
I am bilingual - English and French.
Ohh and I am trying to learn Spanish and Klingon (tlhingan:-).
See you around our beautiful planet sometime.