An old 17th century building, a small private garden, a flat with modern conveniences. Very pleasant area: the Louvre museum and the river Seine banks at 5 minutes, Notre-Dame at 7, underground at one, restaurants and shopping center.
A large and modern flat of 82 M2 located on the first floor (corresponding to the second one for US people).
Your room: 16 m2
All the flat, including the garden, except my own room and the dressing room.
Interakcija s gostima
I can help you as a city guide and as shopping guide, but I can be very discreet too. Touristic guides for free in your room.
Cool, clean, polite and well educated people only. But I will do my best for you!
I rent a room, not a flat. So:
- No check-in after 9pm, please.
- No cooking in the room or in the flat. You can use the kitchen for preparing sandwiches and use the microwave and the fridge. Ice available.
- No late showers after 10pm. Don't waste water, please: a number of guests appear to have taken showers for forty continuous minutes twice a day which is beyond one would deem reasonable.
- Please leave the bath and toilets after use in the same state of cleanliness as you found them.
- Please be so kind to let me know if you plan to get back home after midnight.
- Pets welcome (but I have no pet myself).
- Smokers accepted in the living room. Your room is smoke free.
- After your check-out, I can keep your luggage if you leave after 11am. But tell me before.
Thanks for your understanding.
I love the South West of the USA, Mediterranean countries, music and gardens. I am a former senior civil servant and a former biker. I appreciate kind, friendly, polite and uncomplicated guests from all over the world.