Pearl Luxury Studio benefits from a breathtaking panorama of the mountains and of the city of Brasov, probably the best in that region. It is positioned in a superb location 4,5km away from the city's historical center on the way to Poiana Brasov.
By confirming the reservation in PEARL STUDIO and / or PEARL SUITE accommodation units, the tourist implicitly and unconditionally accepts these rules of conduct:
- All guests must provide copies of identification documents (Passport or Identity Card), no later than 7 days from confirmation.
- It is forbidden the accommodation in PEARL STUDIO and / or PEARL SUITE of more tourists than the number of seats contracted / confirmed within the reservation or another person than those for whom the reservation was made. All guests must have in their possession a Passport or Identity Card, at check-in for verification purposes.
- It is forbidden entering the accommodation units with flammable materials such as (but not limited to):
• Gas tanks with propane or other flammable gas
• Small cooking lamps that function on alcohol
• Charcoal grills
- It is forbidden entering the accommodation units and the use of high-power appliances such as (but not limited to):
• Electric grills or electric stoves etc.
- It is forbidden the use of audio systems at high volume. Tourists are required to behave in a civilized manner and not to disturb the others.
- Pets are not allowed in the accommodation units.
- Smoking is forbidden in PEARL STUDIO and PEARL SUITE accommodation units.
- It is forbidden the usage of the room inventory for purposes other than those for which it was intended. Damages by tourists of any inventory item of accommodation units thereof entail liability for the payment of damages to the market value of those items. If the tourist does not comply with the above is compelled to pay damages equal to the damage caused under art.1357 of the New Civil Code.
- Accommodation day starts at 14:00 and the check-out should be made until 12:00 in the last day of the stay.
- It is recommended a moderate consumption of alcoholic beverages and to avoid being in public places in an advanced state of drunkenness.
- The consumption or sale of hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances is prohibited and punishable under Romanian law.
Failure to comply with these rules shall be punished with cancellation and imputation of possible damages.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 13 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije