I'm renting my studio apartment in the centre of Aachen. In the apartment, there is fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with wash machine. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of the building close to the central station (4 min walking). You can get to the city centre within 10 min walking. Right next to the building there is a city - bike station, where you can rent a bike for a short term. There are plenty of bus connections available from the bus stop located next to the house.
The apartment is 1 room (22m2) with separate kitchen (6m2) and bathroom (5m2). It is located in an apartment building on the 5th floor without an elevator. Through the kitchen window, you can see the view of almost the whole city (5th floor). In the room, there is a double bed (160x200) and sleep sofa (140x200). In the bathroom, there is a shower.
I rent the whole apartment.
Interakcija s gostima
I will be avaliable for you if you have any questions/problems.
The studio apartment is located on the 5th floor without elevator.
The Apartment is not suitable for children under 5.
It is my private space, where I live during the semester so there are my personal belongings left there.
1. Please keep the place tidy and organised.
2. SMOKING is forbidden!!! (smoke detector in the apartment)
3. Feel free to cook - you can take oils and spices but please to not any of the foods left in the kitchen (pasta, rice etc.)
4. There are no pets allowed in the whole building.
5. The apartment is not suitable for children under 5.
6. Before leaving please take all the bedclothes and leave it on the floor.
7. By connecting to the internet you agree to use it only for legal purposes and will bear responsibility for any abuse of law.
8. There are my personal belongings left in the apartment. You will get enough space for your clothes etc. Please respect my privacy and do not open/move my things.
Do not hesitate to contact me if any questions or problems.
My name is Kasia and I am polish student in Aachen, Germany. I definitely love to travel - especially to big cities. I am always there where something is going on. In my free (and out of travel) time I love to read books, listen to music (the best live) and watch sport. My fav sports are skiing and speedway. My biggest dreams are to visit each European country (I am still missing some), become an excellent dentist and have a wonderful family.