4 Gatti is located in an old villa surrounded by the garden, in one of the most beautiful residential areas of Bologna, via Audinot, quiet and green, very close to the center.
4 Gatti is the guesthouse i opened restoring the old house of my grandparents.
Built in 1920 it’s a 3 floor villa surrounded by a garden, located in one of the most beautiful residential areas in Bologna, via Audinot, quiet and green, very close to the center.
The house is big, the rooms are located at the first and second floor, furnished with the restored original forniture of the house with a mix of newer and more practical forniture. Every floor have a bathroom in share for the guests.
At the ground floor there are the common areas, the kitchen, the dining room, and a big living room with pianoforte, led tv, a good audio system and playstation 3. During the good season is possible to eat in the garden under the kaki tree, have a nap in the hammok or have table tennis match.
The kitchen is in share-use for those who stays at least three nights. In the shorter stays the use of the kitchen is limited at the breakfast. We have available for free tea, coffe and biscuits. It’s possible to order a bigger breakfast for 5€ extra, ask the staff for details.
Between our services and confort there are: dishwasher, washing machine, free Wi-Fi. In the garden you can park for free you bike or motorbike, for your car there is plenty of space in our quiet and safe street, where daily fee are availables.
Rooms are located at the first and second floor without elevator.
Bathrooms are in share.
No air conditioning.
Free breakfast is limited to coffe, tea and biscuits and is self service.
The guests have acces beside their room to all the common spaces located at the ground floor, the living room, the dining room, the kitchen and the garden.
Interakcija s gostima
I live in the house aswell, so usually I’m available. As a host, I’m always available to give you information based on your interests on how to enjoy at his best your staying in this beautiful city full of history and life.
4 Gatti is a unique place, where you can relax and enjoy the silence of an old italian villa, but still staying very close to the city center.
The comodity of the kitchen and the presence of big and beautiful common spaces garantees amazing longer stays, where you can enjoy the company of other guests, aswell as pleasant moments of relax and privacy between your visit to the city and the surroundings.
Bologna is located in a central position, great for daily visits to the close cities of Florence, Venice, Ravenna, Ferrara, Modena, San Marino and many others.
- Check-in between 14:30 and 19:30 (after 19:30 on request at 10€ extra)
- Check-out before 11:30 (it’s possible to leave the luggages in deposit on request)
- Respect the other guests, be quiet after 23:00
- Smoking is forbidden in the hole house, it’s possible in the garden but please use an ashtray for the butts.
- No visitors allowed
- Bathrooms are in share
- The use of the kitchen is for those who stays shorter than three nights is limited at the breakfast.
- Kitchen, bathrooms and common spaces are used by everyone, it’s important to keep them clean
- Do not leave any food around and do not feed the cats.
- The trash is collected in different bins with a recycling method.
- In short, this is my old family hose, I’m very bond to it and I worked hard to fix it. Many of the objects and fornitures in it comes directly from my family and have a huge value to me. I ask you to respect them and to have care while using them. Any damage will be charged.
Ovaj domaćin ima 26 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Mi chiamo Filippo e sono nato a Bologna. Amo viaggiare e visto i pochi ostelli presenti a Bologna mi sono deciso ad aprirne uno mio nella vecchia casa di famiglia, sistemandola per ospitare viaggiatori e studenti che vogliono godersi questi bellissima piccola città. Mi piace creare una bella atmosfera in casa e sono sempre disponibile con aiuti e suggerimenti a rendere il vostro soggiorno il più piacevole possibile. Mi piace molto scrivere, il cinema, la musica, i fumetti e spesso sono in giro per i numerosi eventi che Bologna offre su questi argomenti. Amo l'Australia, il mare, pescare, le montagne e lo snowboard.