This is a beautiful 4 BR/3 bath private villa, in the Indian Creek Community only 3 miles to disney, private pool/jacuzzi, game room, close to shopping, restaurants, supermarkets, mini golf, flea market, old town and much more
This is a non Smoking property
Small pets may be allowed- with extra fee to be discuss with owner directly ($85 per pet per stay)
Entire house is at y our use with private pool/jacuzzi, game room etc.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE – THIS UNIT INCLUDES UNLIMITED PHONE USE (WITHIN USA, CANADA AND PEURTO RICO) AND 911 CALLS. YOU ALSO HAVE THE USE OF THE COMPUTER AND FREE INTERNET CONNECTION (WIFI).
NOTE: THIS IS A NON SMOKING PROPERTY
PLEASE HONOR AND RESPECT THESE GUIDELINES
GUEST AND OWNER AGREEMENT:
1. Guest(s) shall accept and agree to all terms and provisions of this Rental Agreement on behalf of self and all persons in this rental party with all who will occupy premises.
2. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The $250.00 damage deposit is due no later than 45 days prior to arrival, representing a security deposit to be held against any damage, injury or loss to property and inventory. Upon satisfactory inspection of property after guest departure, this deposit shall be returned within 30 days of departure.
In the event that damage or loss to property during guest(s) occupancy exceeds $250.00, guest agrees to pay all cost of repair or loss against proper invoicing and within 20 days, owner can charge original payment form for any extra fees. Owner/Manager is NOT responsible for any items left behind.
3. CONDITION OF PREMISES: The premises shall be delivered to guest(s) fully furnished and in good order and repair. Guest is expected to return same premises at the end of stay in the same condition as received. Guest(s) shall notify Owner/Management of any malfunction in equipment, breakage and damages existing at the commencement of the rental term or upon arrival. After first day owner/management shall not be liable for any such deficiencies. Guest(s) shall notify owner/management immediately in the event of any condition requiring repair or creating an unsafe condition at the premises. Owner/management shall respond to any repairs except to those resulting from any neglect, fault or abuse by guest and their party, in which case, such repairs shall be paid by guest or party upon request by owner/management. Guest(s) shall not undertake any alterations or repairs to the premises.
Guest(s) must promptly notify owner/management of fire, accident, damage or dangerous condition. If the property cannot be used because of fire or other casualty, unless due to guest(s) negligence or acts, the terms of this lease will immediately cease and unused portion may or may not be refunded. This is up to owner/management discretion. Owner/management is not responsible for repair or replacement of any property of guest(s). Guest(s) is advised to carry own insurance. If fire or casualty is due to an act or neglect of guest or party of guest, then guest must pay full rent and pay all costs of repair/replacement due to the fire or casualty as additional payment or replacement.
4. USE: The premises shall be used for residential purposes only by the guest(s) and number of people told to owner. Guest(s) shall comply with all laws, ordinances, and regulations of Federal, State and Local governments, applicable to the Premises and guest's use thereof. Any violation of said laws, ordinances or regulations shall be deemed a substantial breach of this agreement. Owner/Management agrees, that if guest(s) pays for the said fee and performs according to the terms of this agreement, the guest(s) may peaceably have, hold and enjoy the Premises for the term of this agreement.
5. INSURANCE & LIABILITY: Owner/management and Samyon Inc. shall not be liable for and guest(s) shall indemnify owner/management or Samyon Inc. against injury, loss or damage sustained by guest(s) or by any person who uses the Premises during guest(s) occupancy. Guest(s) shall be responsible for maintaining insurance on any of own possessions.
Guest understands and agrees that children will not be allowed in or around pool /spa area without strict adult supervision.
6. SMOKING: This property is a NON SMOKING , property. Please comply.
7. SUBLET OR ASSIGNMENT: Guest(s) shall NOT sublet all or any of the premises or assign this agreement in any form whatsoever.
8, ACCESS TO PREMISES: Owner/Management and their representatives reserve the right to access the property for ongoing maintenance such as pool/spa, game room, lawn care or emergency repairs. Owner/Management will make every effort to notify guest (s) ahead of time of any such occasions
9. POOL/SPA HEATING: Pool and spa heating is an additional charge for all vacation rental homes. The pool/spa heaters will heat your water to a comfortable range of 78-86 degrees F in the pool area and up to 94 degrees F in the spa area. (Depending on time of the year, more or less may be needed unless there is an unusual cold spell). The pool/spa heaters may run for a few hours throughout the day. The pool water may be cooler in the mornings and get warmer during the day. During times of extreme weather, the pool/spa heaters may not have the capacity to heat the water to the normal range. Pool/spa heat refunds will not be made for weather related causes. It is the guest's responsibility to keep the pool insulation blankets in place at all times when the pool/spa is not in use. Our pool/spa usually heated by solar panels, so it stays naturally at a comfortable temperature. If colder weather occurs then additional heating may be needed and added. If extra pool heat is needed, it may take many hours to add, so ample time needs to be given. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE CONDO RENTALS. ALL CONDO RENTERS HAVE FREE USE OF THE CLUB HOUSE WITH AN OLYMPIC SIZE HEATED POOL/JACUZZI ALL YEAR ROUND AND GAMEROOM IN THE CLUB HOUSE AS WELL AS THE GYM AND THEATRE.
10. Minimum age of renter is 25.
11. GAS/BBQ GRILL: (FOR THE HOUSES ONLY)
A. According to Florida law, operating of BBQ grill is prohibited within the screened covered lanai area. The BBQ grill must be moved out to the open area outside the screened lanai before use.
B. Guest is responsible to leave BBQ in clean condition, same as when received, a brush is supplied, or if you need please ask the management to supply, otherwise a $30 extra cleaning fee will be applied.
12. CANCELLATION POLICY:
All Refunds are totally up to owner’s discretion. Remember once you give a deposit, then this property is held for you and only for you for the dates agreed upon. Cancellation may cost owner loss of other potential renters, please be considerate of this fact.
90 days or more prior to arrival 75% of deposit may be refunded
Between 90 to 60 days prior to arrival, 50% of deposit may be refunded.
Between 60-45 days prior to arrival, 25% of deposit may be refunded
Last minute cancellations, may not have any refunds.
Processing fee will be deducted for all cancellations
13. FREE PHONE AND INTERNET USE: If the house has one line, then this can be used for all local and long distance calls within the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. If the property has two lines, then the kitchen line is for incoming calls and 911 only. Second line is for local and long distance with USA, Canada and Puerto Rico.
14. DEPOSITS: A reservation deposit of $250.00 (USD) is required at time of reservation to lock in the dates of stay. This is a refundable deposit, assuming there have been no issues damages or missing items from the property. Full balance will be due 45 days before arrival plus the damage deposit (which is refunded after departure and inspection by management and cleaning crew). Refund can take place up to 30 days after departure.
15. MODE OF PAYMENTS: Payments can be made by certified or bank check, money order or pay pal.
16. SUPPLIES: Owner/Management will supply starter toilet paper, paper towels, tissues and trash bags. Linens and towels are provided. Otherwise, this is a self catering vacation home. Initial items will be provided, then guest is responsible for own supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, trash bags, soaps, shampoos etc.
FOR ANY PROBLEMS DURING YOUR STAY, YOU CAN CALL OUR MANAGEMENT:
KAREN GILSON OR RODNEY
FLPARADISE VILLA MANAGEMENT
(phone number hidden) (Management Office)
(phone number hidden) (Karen – Cell)
(phone number hidden) (RODNEY)
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL PAGES CAREFULLY. INITIAL AND DATE EACH PAGE. SIGN AND DATE THIS SIGNATURE PAGE. SEND ALL PAGES BACK VIA, FAX, EMAIL OR MAIL AS SOON AS YOU CAN SO WE CAN FINALIZE RESERVATION PROCESS, ONCE FULL PAYMENT IS MADE THEN WE WILL GIVE YOU FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET INTO THE PROPERTY.
As the undersigned, I understand that during my stay and including all the persons in my party, I accept full responsibility for our own health and safety while at this property. I also understand that any damage to the property during this time, may be charged to me. I further understand that is a major condition of this
My family and I are vacation travelers. We love to go to disney with our kids and ended up investing in some vacation rentals in the area. If you are visiting disney area, come and stay at our properties and feel like home away from home after a long day at the parks and sites