Apartment is located in a trendy area of the central district in a vicinity of cafes, international restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets.. Near Naschmark, Mariahilferstrasse, Karlsplatz, Opera, Musem Quartier, Belvedere, Schweizergarten. Restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, cinema downstairs. Good connection to Messe-Prater and Vienna International Center.
1) please, take off your shoes while in the flat, which means leaving them at the door as soon as you come inside, before going to the room and bathroom, and putting them on just before you step out (slippers provided); don't take the shoes in the room and don't walk in them through the flat just because you are ready to leave - the sand from the street spreads around in the number of steps, not the number of minutes
2) please, don’t smoke in the apartment, you can smoke outside the building
3) no alcohol
4) please, don’t be too loud for Viennese standards
5) please, keep the common spaces as clean as you found them and as you would like to find them next time you want to use them (the cleaning fee that you paid guarantees that the flat will be clean on your arrival)
6) please, close all the doors silently by using the handle appropriately - putting it down (if you are not sure how, I will show you)
7) please, don’t make noise on the floor, we have neighbors downstairs
8) please, read the house manual before you arrive
9) please, don't go into my private room, don't open the closets and cupboards that were not showed or offered to you on your arrival to use them (if this seems obvious to you, then don't feel offended, there are people to whom it's not)
10) if you arrive earlier than we arranged, please, don't persistently ring the doorbell for 7-10 times, it disturbs neighbors - if nobody opens after the first short ringing, you arrived early, there is probably nobody at home; wait in a nearby cafe and come at arranged time (it is already explained in the room description, section about check in, but it won't harm to repeat it:)
11) please, take the house rules and house manual seriously and make sure to follow them, instead of trying to follow them
CHECK-IN TIME: My check in time is flexible so we can arrange it according to our mutual possibilities, preferably one or two days before your arrival. In 99% of situations, we can meet right after you arrive in Vienna. I will just need to know at what time you arrive at the station/airport and I will be able to count how long it may take you to my place. I know that you can't know that. I always take into consideration that you carry luggage and that you are going this way for the first time, so you need more time than I do. Very rarely, in case that I have classes or appointments that I cannot postpone, I will ask you to wait for a while. There are many nice cafes in my street where you can spend that short period of time.
Last minute information or changes of check in time may result in waiting longer.
CHECK-OUT: Please, let me know about your plans for the last day, regarding check-out. Check-out time is by 11:00. If you are staying in the city during the day, it may be possible that you leave the luggage in the kitchen, if I’m able to be at home in the afternoon/evening and open the door for you to pick it up because I will need the keys for the other guests.
After checking out by 11:00, you will not be able to keep the keys.
In case that my schedule doesn't allow me to be at home and open the door for you in the afternoon/evening and you can't leave the luggage in the kitchen, I recommend that you keep it in the lockers at the central station, Wien Hauptbahnhof, they are really good and cost 2 eur for 24 hours. There is a bus which stops in front of the building and will take you there in 10 min. From there, you can take metro U1 for two stations to the city center.
Ovaj domaćin ima 188 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a scientific researcher and yoga teacher, currently living in Vienna.
I'm very much interested in people's understanding of the world, life and relations so I love sharing life experiences with other people and therefore I enjoy traveling and hosting people from all over the world.
I like when people come to my house with the point of view of a caring, respectful and responsible friend coming to be a guest at the place of a warm, caring and welcoming friend.
My favorite travel destinations so far are Austria, Croatia, Italy, India and Spain.
Useful text for the first time Airbnb users: