Boutique holiday rental for two in romantic & historic townhouse within the walls of the maritime city of The Great Siege, close to the exclusive marina and the Inquisitor's Palace.
A 450 year old house, once part of an eminent merchant’s home with its own private chapel. Its location, right behind the Inquisitor’s Palace and within Vittoriosa’s Collacchio area means you will be surrounded by history.
Bedroom: Once the private chapel of the house, a stone arch frames the inner sanctum of the romantic double bedroom.
Dining Room: With a turquoise Murano chandelier hanging from a dramatically high ceiling over a quirky Carrara marble table, the dining room is the perfect setting for intimate dinners.
Roof Terrace: The green roof terrace of our holiday pad is a truly peaceful spot where you can reflect and revive.
Kitchen: Kitchen in separate room is compact, slick and well equipped, but it doesn’t mean you have to use it to cook on your holiday in Malta.
Lounge: A space to clear your thoughts and de-stress. Two large glass apertures fill the lounge with light - Sit comfortably and finish that book you've been meaning to read.
En-Suite: Romantic double shower decorated in beautiful glass mosaic. Right place to prepare yourself for the world outside.
Guests have the house to themselves.
Interakcija s gostima
Guests have the house to themselves. Our house manager will be contactable through a direct VoIP link as well as through his mobile phone number. We aim to supply you with all the instructions you need through our instructions folder at the house. Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact the house manager. The owner's contact number will also be provided to you.
Malta Tourism Authority licence HFP Comfort HPI/5955
1. Guests must be older than 22 years of age.
2. Under no circumstances shall the number of guests occupying Indulgence Divine exceed two.
3. Indulgence Divine is entirely non-smoking and the Holidaymaker agrees not to smoke in any part of the house.
4. A letting of Indulgence Divine shall be only for the purpose of a holiday letting for the period of time specified in the Indulgence Divine Form pertinent to such holiday letting.
5. Damage to property.
You are responsible to the Owner for the actual costs of any breakage or damage in or to the accommodation - along with any additional costs that may result - which are caused by you or your party. These costs may be deducted from your GBP 280.00 breakages deposit, but are not limited to that amount. You may be billed for the difference between this and the actual cost of the repairs.
6. The Owner shall not be liable for any damage, loss, expense, inconvenience or personal accident which the Holidaymaker or any third person may incur which arises out of or in any way is connected with the holiday letting of Indulgence Divine.
7. The Owner and other representatives of the Owner shall be allowed access to Indulgence Divine at any reasonable time during any holiday letting.
8. The Holidaymaker shall keep Indulgence Divine and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on Indulgence Divine, and all immediately surrounding property, in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday letting, and shall leave Indulgence Divine in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
9. The following basic level of cleanliness is required on departure; Cookers and ovens clean and fat-free. Crockery and cutlery washed/dried and put away. Any furniture moved restored to original position. Bins emptied of bin bag and taken out between 07:00am and 08.00am when they are collected daily. Failure to meet this standard will result in a cleaning charge against the Holidaymaker’s deposit.
10. The Holidaymaker undertakes to pay for any expenses necessary to make good any breakage, damage or loss to Indulgence Divine (including, without limitation, the buildings constituting Indulgence Divine and the personal property contained in such buildings) that may occur during the period of the holiday letting that is due to any negligent or willful act or omission of action of the Holiday-maker.
11. The Holidaymaker agrees to follow standard safety procedures when using electrical appliances.
12. The Holidaymaker is responsible for the safekeeping of the keys to Indulgence Divine during the period of occupation. Keys must be left behind as will be instructed at a later stage. It is essential to lock the main door and close all windows when not in the property.
PROBLEMS AND COMPLAINTS
1. Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any problem or cause for complaint it is essential that you contact us immediately to give us the chance to resolve it. We value your custom and want you to return!
I’m a freelance creative, living in London. Together with my partner Michael, we visit Malta often. We love houses with character and engaging history. Having done up two old houses on the island that need constant love and attention, gave us the perfect opportunity to visit often. Having recently sold one, we can concentrate on just the one. Sharing our holiday home with other fellow travellers gives us great satisfaction so we love hearing back from our guests. We’d hate to see the house empty at any time of the year because we believe it is people who make a house a home.