This modern apartment is located only 3 min walk from Sangenjaya station, which is just 4 minutes by train to Shibuya station.
Very comfortable and bright. It can comfortably accommodate up to 7 people, ideal for a couple, families or friends.
Nice apartment for a group of person can accommodate up to 7 people to stay near the most popular nightlife (Shibuya), many restaurants and shops nearby.
Flat consists of entrance, bathroom, separate restroom, kitchen and bedroom.
The Coin laundry is not far away from the building (washing machine and dryer).
• 2 double beds, 2 single beds, a sofa bed, a kitchen and fully separate bath, sink, and toilet. This apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 7 persons. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, new refrigerator, and a microwave. western sized toilet.
Free detergent to use.
A vacuum cleaner is provided if you wish to clean your room by yourself.
• Internet is provided for free. Pocket WiFi can connect up to 10 devices and is portable to use anywhere. (I've changed the Wi-fi in November to improve the speed.)
• Amenities include shampoo, conditioner, and body soap .and fresh towels are also provided for each guest. I have also provided a hair dryer and hair brush to accommodate all genders. All you need to bring is your cloths!!
Interakcija s gostima
• I hope to help you enjoy your time in Tokyo. I would like to interact with the guests as much as possible! However, I work during the day on weekdays and sometime on the weekends too. If you want to go out for dinner with me, you are more than welcome to contact me. I will do my best to join you! Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
• I have another room in the same building!
• I have provided guide books, city guides and metro maps for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
• NO SMOKING on the property except the balcony. Smoking related damage [including smell from tobacco smoke] will require cleaning and repair, with relevant fees assessed.
• Early check in and late check out are not allowed.
• If there is damage in the apartment we will take from the deposit.
• No pets are allowed in the apartment.
• Please take your shoes off before entering a house and use the slippers.
• Japan is very strict about recycling trash, please be sure to separate the garbage, and do not mix burnable and non-burnable, in general, paper, plastic and metal items are all recycled.
• Save energy, when you go out form the apartment or the bath, turn off the lights and the air conditioner.
• Park your bicycle in a designated bicycle parking space, so that your bicycle will not disturb pedestrians.
• Always use your kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room and no deep-frying please.
•The apartment is located in a quiet residential area and has many residents and guests in the adjacent units. Be a good neighbor and keep the noise down, especially after 09:00 PM.
• Japan is renowned for its safety, but sadly just like anywhere else there can be crime. For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and when going out close the windows. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
• Do Not copy Any Content with Copyright Restriction.
Ovaj domaćin ima 251 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Welcome to Japan and nice to meet you! I'm Motonari.
I became Airbnb host in September 2015 because I want to have people in the world become aware of this beautiful country.
I'm living in Yokohama with my wife, two children and a Chihuahua.
My family is very energetic as my daughter does dance, my son does equestrianism, and I run a small telephone company.
Tokyo is a big and unique city.
There is a lot of attractions in Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Roppongi, and Asakusa.
In the outskirts of Tokyo, there are a lot of tourist attractions such as Nikko, Mount Fuji, and Hakone.
I'd like to assure you the "hospitality" of Japan so that your trip will be comfortable and memorable.
Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.
I'll do my best to serve you.
Please fully enjoy Japan!
Thanks for the chance to see you!