This 400 year old "Ferme aux Moines" is a very intimate very old farmhouse with a piece of history that inspires even more people today.
Recently it has been nicely restored so that we can still enjoy the luxury which we are accustomed to.
Check in from 16h and check out at the latest at 10 am except Sunday at the latest 22h.
- Separate living room with fireplace
- Separate dining room
- 3 dedrooms each with a double boxspring
- 1 doom with two double beds and a bath
(In total there are 10 beds, although it is let for 9 people.)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 bathroom (bath + shower + toilet)
- Separate toilet
- Large terrace: 45m²
- Living surface: 200 m²
- Garden: 5,000m²
- Total size of the terrain: 16,000 m²
-TV, DVD player
-Wireless Internet (WIFI)
-Radio with Bluetooth,
-Croque Monsieur Device
-Refrigerator with freezer
Sorry, no pets allowed.
No stag or hen parties.