* MRT station (by bus: 5minutes/ walking: 15(Going up a hill) )
* Old street (walking: 5-7minutes)
* Bus stop (walking: 2-3minutes)
* Tamkang High School (walking: 5-10monutes)
* Aletheia University (walking:5-10monutes)
* Tamkang University (walking: 10-15monutes)
There are 3 rooms in this house, one of them is mine,and the second one is my roommate, only this room is guest rooms.
Guest uses shared bathroom.
Guest is welcomed to use our laundry machine, but not more frequently than once in each three days, and dry the clothes in the balcony.
Interakcija s gostima
I can help you to plan the journey.
Besides, I major in calligraphy & art, so I can share it to you! Like a 'Workshop' 1 hr just 300NTD,and I will provide the paper and the tools .(If you are interested in it haha)
We do not provide towels, tooth brush, tooth path.
This room is on "4F" without elevators.
When booking the room, please make a short introduction of yourself and show the real picture yourself. Thank you.
1) No smoking, no pet, and no Party please.
2) Please take off your shoes.
3) Please clean the public area after using it.
4) Please lower your voice after 10 pm
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a MFA student now. My major is calligraphy and brush painting.
I was an exchange student in South Korea 2 years ago.
When I studied in Korea, I traveled around ,and in my each trip there I met lots of good people so that I believe people all around the world are nice people.
I want to challenge new things as much as I can in my life so that i can extend new culture vision and see new things,therefore, I hope that I can help those who need help^^
I am talkative and also quiet, depends on meeting what kind of people. Welcome to take a good rest in my house.