Spacious, private 2nd storey loft apartment in a family home (we live downstairs) in a leafy suburb, 20mins from the City: free on street parking, free internet, TV's , fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle. Access to a pool, BBQ, garden & laundry
- Guest access to backyard and pool is via a side gate. Please ensure the side gate is kept completely closed at all times;
- No smoking is permitted indoors (an additional cleaning fee of AU$500 will be incurred);
- No pets allowed;
- We would ask you to respect our space and leave it in a reasonable condition otherwise we have no alternative but to charge an additional fee for extra cleaning and/or repairs;
- Internet access is free and we expect that guests will be reasonable and fair in terms of their usage;
- No parties allowed;
- No loud music after 10pm, please respect our neighbours.
Hello! We are a friendly couple who would like to welcome you to The Loft in our family home of over 30 years. We met at university and have worked predominately in the property funds management industry (Joe) and primary school teaching (Lyn). We have been married for over 34 years and have three beautiful adult children and a cuddly Jack Russell/Maltese terrier.
Joe likes cycling, cooking and riding his motorcycle. Lyn enjoys family life, all things vintage, the arts and a good old fashioned Devonshire tea.
We are looking forward to hosting and meeting our guests and will endeavour to make your stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible.
NOTE: We live downstairs and although your space is private we are available if you have any questions.