Tropical Paradise in Holmes Beach ONLY 3 blocks to the beach! Rent our spacious, multi-story Key West styled home with large swimming pool and spa. Relax on the open front porch or screened back porch. Ride the free trolley to local establishments!
A brief one page rental application will be emailed to you for completion after your confirmed booking.
The pool and spa can be heated for an additional charge of $15 per day. Renters staying with us in the summer probably do not need to heat the pool as the water should already be quite warm but we do offer this option. If you know you want to use the pool heater when booking your reservation please let us know.
Pets will be considered but pet fee price may vary. Please contact us to discuss prior to booking.
Please rinse sand and salt from all beach chairs, floats, umbrellas, etc. before returning to garage.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. Rental period begins on Check-in date and ends on Check-out date. Check-in time is no earlier than 4 PM local time and Check-out time is no later than 10 AM local time.
2. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Travelers violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Travelers waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Travelers shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
3. The Travelers shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Travelers shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next Travelers. Travelers shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Travelers agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the rental security deposit prior to refund if Travelers cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Travelers shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and it is the Travelers responsibility to remove all food from the refrigerator.
5. The Travelers shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises unless permission is granted by the Landlord. An additional pet fee will apply. Any Travelers that bring a pet or pets onsite without prior permission from Landlord risk forfeiture of their rental security deposit.
7. The Travelers shall not sublet the property.
8. The Travelers shall have no more than 7 (seven) persons reside or sleep on the premises without prior landlord approval.
9. The Travelers shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Travelers shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Travelers shall then immediately vacate the premises. There is a city ordinance requiring “Quiet” hours starting at 10 PM and continuing though 8 AM. Outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
11. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Travelers. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Travelers arrive the Travelers are free to use them. Also feel free to leave some for the next guests. Thank you
12. The Travelers and Travelers' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Travelers expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Travelers, and that Travelers should purchase their own insurance for Travelers and Guests if such coverage is desired.
13. Rental Deposit is non-refundable the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion if the Traveler cancels the reservation. Security deposit is refundable if there is no breaking of rental rules or new damage to the property caused by Travelers and none of the Landlord’s items/furnishings are missing.
14. Travelers agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
15. Travelers expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Travelers do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
16. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
17. There shall be no refunds of rental costs due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions (with the exception of a hurricane headed directly towards the home).
18. If the property should go on the market for sale, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Travelers’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Travelers’ vacation. Travelers shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not. Home is NOT currently on the market.
19. There shall be no refunds of rental costs because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
20. It is the Travelers’ responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in the pool or being around the Gulf of Mexico. Travelers agree to have responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool or the Gulf of Mexico. Travelers are hereby notified that the pool and the Gulf of Mexico can be dangerous and Travelers accept fully the risks involved. Travelers are further notified to be cautious when accessing home via all walkways and stairways.
21. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
22. Travelers agree that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
23. Travelers shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
24. Travelers agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
25. Travelers are advised that the property could contain a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
26. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Travelers to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Travelers agree to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
27. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Travelers will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
28. Travelers are advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
29. Travelers shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
30. Valuable items left behind by Travelers will be held for the Travelers and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Travelers for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
31. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rental costs shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to Cable TV service.
32. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rental costs shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service. No streaming or downloading of files is allowed.
33. Travelers agree that air conditioning shall not be set below 74 degrees and heat shall not be set above 74, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
34. There is a city noise ordinance from 10PM to 8AM daily. There is a large population of vacationers in the area but also full time residents that work. Please be respectful of your neighbors while you are outside.
35. This agreement is subject to the rental costs, payment schedule, check-in and check-dates and other terms provided on the Airbnb Listing.
36. Travelers are to park all vehicles in driveway. There is no on-street parking and doing so may cause vehicles to be ticketed or towed by the city.
The traveler (We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information that will be provided on the Rental Application is true.
Ovaj domaćin ima 16 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije