This Quiet and Fabulous 2 bedroomed apartment is a short stroll to Bondi beach. This is a Large bright airy apartment which has whitewash bamboo floors, beautiful ornate ceilings with overhead fans and all the mod cons including Internet TV; DVD;
This Quiet and Fabulous 2 bedroomed apartment is a short stroll to Bondi beach. This is a Large bright airy apartment which has whitewash bamboo floors, beautiful ornate ceilings with overhead fans and all the mod cons including Plasma TV; DVD; fully equipped kitchen and laundry onsite. we also have wireless internet Unlimited
WE OFFER WEEKLY AND MONTHLY RATES ON REQUEST
There is a bus stop outside apartment building with a direct bus ride to The Opera House and city Centre. we are surrounded by restaurants
A supermarket , fruit and veg shop and butcher are a two minute walk away and lots of cafes and restaurants.
Takes 8 minutes to stroll to beach. Either Bondi beach or Tamarama Beach
Cost per night depends on the season, ranging from $165.00 to $320
Short stroll to Bondi and Tamarama Beach.
Surrounded by fab, hip and trendy cafes and restaurants
SOME Helpful tips
1. The yellow mesh on Campbell parade is NOT a pedestrian crossing. It is signalling drivers to be cautious!
2. Parking Officers are fierce, so take advantage of the Bondi Beach car park, even if it costs!
3. Be sure to apply your sunscreen, again and again and again. The Australian sun is harsh!
4. 10% tips are the norm, although if your service isn't up to scratch, don't feel obliged.
5. Australian wines are great, so you don't need to spend a lot. Feel free to ask alot of questions:
The whole apartment is accessible to guests
Interakcija s gostima
We live one block away should you need us.
Please leave keys on kitchen table when leaving
WE PROVIDE COMPLIMENTARY INTERNET.
Please note we do not take responsibility for any internet outage that is out of our control.
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means Unit (…) number (….) Imperial AVe, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026 Australia and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property. "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN / OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am departure date. Alternative arrangements may be made
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply if not agreed with owner
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 3 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be provided with final booking confirmation.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
as per airbnb website
6. SECURITY BOND
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against your bond with Arbnb . Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If no damage caused within 14 working days of your departure we will remove your credit card details from our records.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any money paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
No disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure.
• Beach towels are not included. Strictly bath towels are not allowed on a beach.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable house rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided (see information provided for directions to such bins), and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. One sets of keys will be provided.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
I love living in Bondi and being part of its community. My favourite pastime is walking from Bondi to Bronte which is a beautiful coastal walk and doing laps in the Ice bergs ocean pool. I also enjoy all the fabulous local restaurants. I love sitting on the beach enjoying a great coffee watching my kids surf.