Oceanfront Dream Vacation Home with breathtaking panoramic views. Fantastic for family reunion, friends getaway, or team off-sites meetings. Great beaches within minutes drive. Great seafood nearby. 3 large decks. Master bedroom suite, Chef's kitchen, 2 bedrooms with full baths. The private guest quarters has 3 rooms and a kitchen. Finished lower level, stairs down to ocean, 7 cars parking. No big and loud party please. Very close to Boston, Cape Cod, Mayflower, beaches and much more ...
1. Quiet hours: 10:00PM to 8:00AM. Keep music and sound levels reasonably low at all times.
2. Guests shall be responsible for damage to furniture, art works, etc.
3. Take in take out rule. Trash must be bagged and put into the trash barrel in the trash room. Guests shall keep the house reasonably clean.
4. Automobiles are only allowed to park in the driveway of the house.
5. No illegal drug activities.
6. Guests shall make sure all lights, air conditioners, doors, windows, faucets, etc. are properly shut off upon check-out. The key must be placed in the lockbox on the handle of the main entrance door which has to be securely locked when checking out.
7. Guests shall put the used towels in the laundry room on the first floor.
8. Smoking is only allowed at the designated place outside of the house.
Cigarette butts must be put in the outdoor ashtray.
9. Two exterior security cameras are installed for protection of our guests and landlord. No security camera are inside the house.
10. The landlord is not liable for any incidents occurred at the following facilities, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK:
10.1 Swimming pool - No diving, running, or any other risky actions. No loud music or voices. This swimming pool is NOT heated.
10.2 Swimming in the ocean - No swimming in the ocean water area accessed from the downstairs at backyard.
10.3 Stairs down to the ocean - No more than 8 people at a time, no unaccompanied kids, no jumping, no dancing or any risky actions.
10.4 Decks and balconies - No climbing on the railings or jumping or any other risky actions.
10.5 Use the stationary exercise bike at your own risk.
I am a IT professional. I myself love working hard and enjoying time with my friends and families. Here in Boston the winter is quite long, fortunately I love winter sports. I like to go snowboarding with friends during the winter. When summer comes, kayaking, swimming, rollerblading and hiking are my favorite sports. In a word, I love outdoor sports.
I believe if you love life, life will love you.