This sunny 3rd floor typical Montreal’s apartment with vintage charm is located in the very high-end Outremont on the border of the charming Mile-End neighborhood of the Plateau Mont-Royal, on a quiet street with all the urban charms of Montreal. Clo
This large sunny 3rd floor typical Montreal’s apartment with vintage charm is located in the very high-end Outremont on the border of the hip Mile-End/Plateau Mont-Royal, on a quiet street, minutes away from everything.
This three bedrooms apartment has hardwood floors, original moldings, lots of sun, high ceilings and balconies front and back. The apartment is as following:
One very large bedroom with a king size bed;
One bedroom with a single bed and a private balcony facing Hutchison Street;
One office/bedroom with a double size bed (sofa bed) and a huge private balcony (with BBQ) facing a quiet alley;
A living room in the center of the apartment, with comfortable modular sofa;
A kitchen equipped with everything you need, including a dishwasher (but no microwave);
A very sunny dinning room with enlargeable table;
A bathroom with bathtub / shower.
Our space is perfect for a family (baby’s and toddler’s stuff available on demand), but it also fits two couples comfortably.
1. No Parties. This is important. Any noise complaints will result in cancellation of the reservation. The deposit and the full amount of the rent won't be refunded.
2. Respect our neighbour's privacy and calm (old triplex = noises travel)
3. Keep outside noise down after 9:30 pm in the evenings.
4. Respect the house. Keep it tidy and please remove your shoes when indoors. If you break something, please send me a message.
6. No smoking inside (only on balconies and dispose of your cigarette butt in the designated boxes).
7. No pets.
8. Garbages and recycling have to be put outside according to the schedule left on the fridge.
I'm a francophone lawyer, born and raised in Quebec, married to an Serbian English speaking director of photography and we have two young children. Typical Montreal family! We have been living in Montreal for 10 years and we love our neighborhood.