Pleasent Double Bedroom with bathroom for your own use. Full access to large living room with very comfortable couches (yes you can put your feet up!) and kitchen area.
Full access to the Kitchen and Living Room.
Interakcija s gostima
Will be in the property to meet and great you. Should you have any questions I'll not be far away!
Here are a few simple house rules so both the guest and host are on the same page and your stay is an enjoyable one.
- No Smoking in the property or hallway, there is lots of space outside for this.
- Pets by prior agreement only.
- You have access to use and relax in kitchen/living room/bathroom and please refrain from entering other rooms as they are private.
- Full use of kitchen facilities and there is space in the fridge. Please tidy up after food has been prepared.
- As I live in the property and others in the block please keep noise levels down between 11pm and 7am.
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without prior approval from me as your host.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. This applies but not limited to both drugs and internet activity.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Return all keys.
In essence my AirBnB moto is 'Treat it as if were your own!'
I enjoy being outdoors and travelling both here in the UK or abroad and in the countryside or cities. Been brought up in the country but having spent time living in large cities like Edinburgh and Vancouver I appreciate what both have to offer. I have visited many countries and have lots more on my list. On a weekly basis I participate in sport and eat carefully to maintain good health which is aided by my enjoyment to cook. Over the last year I have taken up both road/mountain biking and yoga.
I’m very committed to my friends and family which are important to me therefore enjoy socialising and spending quality time with them. I find it easy to get on with people from all walks of life and enjoy mixing with people from different backgrounds to my own. Having lived both in the UK and abroad plus travelling lots for work and pleasure it has helped to broaden my outlook on life and my understanding of others.