Two comfortable rooms in a quiet gated community - 7 miles from Disney World. 2 twin beds per room. Shared kitchen, cable TV in room, and screened-in pool, game room and free wi-fi are included. Heart of central Florida's premier vacation spot
Room type: 2 available private rooms on the second floor. Please let us know before you book the reservation if you only need one room during your stay. We will set up our listing with a discounted price offer for you. The AirBnB rates you see on our calendar are for the use of both rooms.
Bed type: Two twin beds in each room
Property type: Single family home
Accommodates: 2-4; with room for one additional person on an available air mattress for a small extra price ($10 per visit).
Bathrooms: 1 shared bath adjacent to bedrooms. Half bath in pool area.
Check in: 1 pm -- Check out: 12 pm. Depending on other reservations, we are happy to adjust these times if it helps you.
Shared kitchen for special events, living room, dining room and game room.
We have available coolers, toys, DVDs, pool toys, and games, a high chair, and a stroller available for your use at no cost.
Nearby clubhouse has a full fitness center and more -- details below.
Interakcija s gostima
You are our guests. We are comfortable with either leaving you your privacy or sharing our days or evenings with you. We can help with directions, local travel, and entertainment and dining out recommendations.
Why choose us?
- Premium location: Disney World is ~7 miles away, a quick 15 minute drive, and Sea World Orlando and Universal Studios are ~25 minutes away
- There are several public golf courses close by and ocean beaches are just an hour away with many recreational opportunities such as deep sea fishing, boat rentals, and the Kennedy Space Center.
- There is a community clubhouse just two doors away with an arcade room, game room, fitness center, large solar-heated pool and hot tub, a children's play area, and a miniature golf course. (Our pool is not heated during the colder months, and even the clubhouse pool becomes uncomfortably cold, depending on local weather -- typically in the high 70s or low 80s. People from Maine and Siberia will have no problem with those temperatures, but the rest of us prefer lounging at poolside on sunny days, with a few shrimp on the BBQ and a good book)
- Amenities include full bath, WiFi, cable TV, pool, BBQ, and in this wired world, we provide electric connections at bedside and in our office space.
- To get your day started, you may prefer us to cook breakfast for you. We have a breakfast menu with reasonably priced breakfast items.
- We will have complimentary snacks with milk, tea, or hot chocolate at the end of your day if you return before 10 pm.
- Orlando is subject to rain showers quite frequently, depending on the season, so umbrellas are recommended. Most summer showers are brief in duration, just long enough for a little break over milk and cookies or a hot fudge sundae.
-We speak English and Mandarin, and a little French.
The first rule is to enjoy your time with us!
We are not equipped to accommodate pets, and do not have child care services. Most of our guests are happy to know ours is a smoke-free home. We are located in a quiet neighborhood, not suitable for large parties or loud noises. Please no dinnerware, glassware, or food in the bedrooms or in the pool area -- snacks ok.
We will not enter your rooms during your stay. We will change your sheets once each week if you stay with us longer than a week. You are welcome to use our washer and dryer, and we have an ironing board and iron available as well.
Quiet time begins at 10 pm, but you can come and go as you please.
Your hosts are college professors Minzi and Reggie who like company and making new friends. Our home was named for frequent visitors, a pair of these Sandhill Cranes -- large, beautiful birds with a very distinctive call.