Fully furnished condo unit in a central location. It's located near the airport, right across NAIA Terminal 3.
Restaurants, convenience store, cafe and tea shops - 5-10min walk from the lobby
Pharmacy, laundry shop - 8min walk
Maxims Mall, Shrine of St. Therese, Resorts World Manila - 5-10 min walk
Kitchen is fully functional. Basic cookware and kitchenware available.
Note: I don't provide bath towels for hygiene reasons.
It's a fully furnished condo unit with 1 bedroom and 1 T&B. I have a fully functional kitchen complete with basic cookware, kitchenware and utensils enough for two persons. There's a 4G prepaid pocket wifi available with 800mb worth of data per day.
Interakcija s gostima
Guests can text/call/email me anytime. I reply as soon as I can. If I don't reply right away, I must be out on a meeting, mass or in a place with poor signal.
I live in Quezon City, about 2 hours away, so I don't get to personally meet most of my guests. But nevertheless, I can guide you and will attend to your queries as much as I can.
Where to Eat
Gerry's Grill (mostly Filipino dishes)
Yellow Cab (Pizza/ Pasta)
Serenitea (Tea shop)
Family Mart (Convenience Store)
1. I will ask for your IDs to be submitted to the condo admin for verification and security purposes.
2. No strangers are allowed. Only guests who are registered shall be allowed to stay in the unit.
3. No smoking, alcohol and illegal drugs in the premises.
4. No loud noises or disturbances after 9.30pm.
5. Keep the house clean and tidy at all times.
6. Provide me with your contact details and contact in case of an emergency.
7. Please do not leave your personal items unattended. Anything lost or stolen is your own risk and responsibility.
8. Throw your garbage in the trash bin located at the basement.
9. Turn off/ Unplug all appliances when not in use, especially the AC units. Special request: completely shut the fridge door.
10. I expect that you would behave here as you would in your own home.