Beautiful galleries, famed wine bars, live music, fine fare and boutique shopping. On Fitch Mountain, 5 minutes from Healdsburg ~ home to world famous Dry Creek Valley. Set on a tree lined country lane, a short stroll to the gorgeous Russian River.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR TWO TIERED SITE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN BETWEEN 2 -8 or THOSE WITH DIFFICULTY CLIMBING STAIRS ~~
~~ AND, LAST MINUTE (SAME-DAY) RESERVATIONS HAVE A 6PM CHECK IN TIME, INSTEAD OF OUR STANDARD 3PM CHECK IN TIME ~
The cottage is modern, light and airy, beautiful and comfortable ~ with vaulted ceilings, skylights and lots of natural lighting, the living area also features a Scandinavian Design Sleeper Sofa. For more privacy and comfort we offer 2 additional bedrooms with private baths downstairs for larger groups. Please see our other Airbnb listing - "Wine Country Holiday Cottage Plus." The upstairs bedroom features a gorgeous pillow-top queen bed, a cozy electric fireplace, lounging chairs and more light filled windows, leading onto a large outdoor deck, with gorgeous patio furniture -- perfect for BBQ dinners, or as a breakfast nook or just reading & relaxing in the dappled sunlight of the oaks, bay laurels and madrone trees.
Enjoy the relaxing hot-tub to unwind after a day of wine tasting, shopping, or Russian River adventures.
A Cooks Kitchen ~ fully equipped with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, microwave, standard fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker (french press), cookware, dish ware, utensils, and an outdoor BBQ. Breakfast items include granola, yogurt, eggs, toast, tea and coffee ~ we hope you enjoy! Cottage amenities include hot tub, WIFI, cable TV, heater, A/C and ceiling fans ~
THERE ARE PARKING SPACES FOR ONLY 2 VEHICLES. PLEASE NOTE: It's a two tiered home, overlooking the woods; the entire home is yours during your stay. And the two flights of stairs are treelined, shady and scenic. FOR SAFETY REASONS, WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ONLY FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN AGE 8 AND OLDER. If you are not comfortable climbing stairs, please consider another site.
PLEASE include a few words about you and your guests ~ we love knowing a little about our visitors (where you're from, what you do, sites you'd like to explore in Healdsburg).
This is a cottage on a scenic country lane. We kindly ask guests to be respectful of our nice neighbors. Noise curfew of 10:00 pm is encouraged. No visitors, parties or pets please. WHILE WE LOVE DOGS, WE HAVE TOO MANY GUESTS WITH ALLERGIES, WHO REQUEST AN ALLERGEN FREE ENVIRONMENT. WE MAKE RARE EXCEPTIONS FOR SERVICE PETS (PER HIPA LAWS) WITH A $500 DEPOSIT FOR PROFESSIONALLY CLEANING UPHOLSTERY CARPETS AND BEDDING for which an additional day is required ~
ALSO, WE KINDLY ASK PLEASE NO SMOKING. NO MOTORCYCLES, NOR GUESTS NOT PART OF YOUR RESERVATION. OTHERWISE, YOUR STAY IS SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION WITHOUT A REFUND - Thank You for your understanding~
Interakcija s gostima
We do our absolute best to meet with all our guests on arrival and are on hand for questions about cottage logistics or suggestions for local attractions. Please feel free to call or message us anytime, otherwise the space is all yours to enjoy ~
Our casa is your casa ~ we are thrilled to share it and entrusting you to care for it as if it were your own. Our hope is that you enjoy yourselves in the space
1. PLEASE NO Smoking inside or out (we're in the woods) ~ A $125 charge will result to return the property to a non smoking condition.
2. CONSERVE HEAT AND ELECTRICITY. We want to be as low-impact as possible, please conserve energy by turning off lights when you're away.
3. HOUSEKEEPING. Please feel free to leave bedding as is, but we kindly ask guests to clear their dishes. Also, please place the cover over the HOT TUB after each use and switch off the electric fireplace before leaving. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not. Missing/damaged articles will be billed to the credit card in the rental agreement. An additional $75 steam cleaning fee will be charged for furniture/carpet stains or burns.
4. LIABILITY. House is privately owned ~ by accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises; owner is not responsible for accidents, injuries, or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities; and are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
5. Rates are subject to seasonal changes
6. No pets
7. While there is a reliable septic system PLEASE DO NOT flush non septic materials, it could lead to additional charges for plumbing repair.
8. No bonfires on the premises permitted ~ charges will be incurred otherwise, and possible fines by local authorities.
9. Please obey all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances, and ask that your guests do the same.
10. NO PARTIES. No more then 4 people max are allowed in the house at any time unless prior arrangements have been made with the owners. PLEASE be considerate of the neighbors.
If problems arise during your stay please notify us IMMEDIATELY so that we can address issues as soon as possible. We are very responsive and want to make sure you have a great stay!
Ovaj domaćin ima 45 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We Love sharing our space and hope you enjoy the cottage and come to love wine country in Healdsburg as much as we have. This was our first home after getting married. My husband is John. Our son, Peter, was born while we lived in the cottage. He is now 21. Our daughter, Ali, is 19. We welcome you and hope you have a wonderful stay!