Beautifully renovated high floor Waikiki Banyan condo with ocean and mountain views and one free parking! Enjoy paradise with all the modern and upgraded comforts of home! Comfortably sleeps 6 guests. Reduced Cleaning Fee for 2 days if available, Inquire. Hawaii Occupancy Tax calculated separately.
Room type: 550 Sq Ft Condominium
Bed type: 2 Queen Beds, 1 Quality Memory Foam Queen Sleep Sofa
Property type: Condo
Total Sq Ft: Approximately 550
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
While with us you can relax in comfort! Enjoy such conveniences as our 48" WIFI enabled Samsung Smart T.V. In our recently renovated kitchen you will have all the necessary items for cooking a good home cooked meal such as: Pots, pans, silver ware, measuring cup, cutting board, wine opener, can opener, spice rack, coffee maker, blender and toaster. We have table wares equip for 6 guests. Our refrigerator has water and ice, however if you need large quantities of ice then plan ahead by making some in advance as the building does not provide any ice.
Easy access in and out of the condo for you and your family. Coded door access allows for a simplified check in and check out. Simply enter the door code on the way in and when you check out just pull the door closed behind you. It's just that simple! With our owners pass you will never again have to worry about searching for a parking space or pay garage fees. 5 parking garage levels to choose from so you can enjoy the evening without wondering where your going to park when you get home.
Interakcija s gostima
We live off island and enjoy listing our vacation condo ourselves, but we have great back up on the island for any emergencies that might come up! In the event of emergencies you will be provided with our personal contact information as well as the contact information for our on-island real estate professional.
Hawaii requires anyone who is renting any type of transient accommodation to charge a Transient Accommodations Tax (TAT) and a General Excise Tax (GET). A total tax amount of 13.96% will be calculated based on your total room rental amount and cleaning fee. This amount will be invoiced through Square to your email and must be paid prior to arrival. Please contact us with any questions related to the Hawaii GET or VAT.
We hire a professional cleaning team to keep our condo looking top notch. This is one way we continue to strive to make your vacation great and unforgettable!
Check in is at 3pm (except otherwise expressly stated by writing). Check out time is at 11am. If you know you will need to arrive early or depart late it is highly recommended that you purchase an additional nights stay to ensure your comfort.
Building maintenance services will conduct water shutdowns, pest control & air conditioning services, etc, from time to time, and will need to enter the apartment at a minimum disturbance to the guests as needed. Guests shall accommodate such building maintenance services to ensure the apartment functions properly.
Guests may mail packages to apartment as they wish, however, we will not be responsive for any lost or damaged items, and the storage of such items.
Noise or other disturbances: The lobby desk is run by Aston Hotels and they do NOT respond to calls from private owners. All complaints for guest issues that would be as a result of "other peoples doings" such as noise should be address through the hotel security office. The security office is located on the lobby level on the tower 2 side of the building. If you are facing the Aston check in counter you will turn to your left and you will see a short hall way behind you. Go to the end of the short hall way and knock on the glass and someone will assist you with your concern.
There are rules of our house that we would like you to respect and there are building rules that all of us have to respect. Some of these rules may or may not have fines. Please respect ALL the rules of the house.
* Airbnb Does not apply or collect the Hawaii Occupancy Tax (13.96%). Hosts are responsible for collecting this on their own to satisfy local laws. We wish Airbnb would incorporate this into their billing structure however they do not. After booking you will be sent an invoice for your total tax due. This portion of your booking is to be paid by credit card no later than one (1) day prior to your arrival. If you have any questions, please reach out to us and we will do our best for you.
* Update - 7/12/2016, As we become more experienced Airbnb Hosts we are continually doing our best to add to our guest’s experience. In respect to our cleaning policy we have also found it necessary to adapt to positive and negative experiences that we have had. This update is to make aware to all future guests that stays that require “EXCESSIVE” cleaning will result in an additional $100 being requested from your security deposit. “Excessive” is defined as “NOT” normal wear and tear or just negligent behavior for a stay of the guest’s duration that results in a situation that causes any item in our home to require us to pay additional fees or expenses to correct the identified problem. Excessive could be a situation listed below or it could be a situation that we have yet to experience and we will list here when we do.
Examples: Gum in carpet, Gum stuck on upholstered furniture, stains of any kind that require the need for a carpet cleaner or professional cleaning.
Early Arrivals: If your flight arrives early and you need to check in early, please let us know at booking. If the condo was rented the previous night, then early check-in is not available. It takes a significant amount of time for our professional cleaning service to do their job correctly. We recommend booking one more night to ensure early check-in or book another night if you have a very late day check out.
- NO SMOKING, NO CANDLES, NO FIRE, NO PETS in the apartment. $200USD fine for violation.
- NO items hanging over the balcony railing at any time - $100USD Fine for violation.
1. Please open the curtains with care and completely when opening the Lanai doors. Don't leave them dancing in the wind, as they will break and security deposit will be charged. If the curtains get stuck, gently slide the curtain down the track with your hand until it slides free. Pulling hard on the curtain stick will cause damage to either the curtain or the track and your security deposit will be charged.
2. Please take your shoes off when entering and leave them on tiled areas. We want all of our guests to share the same experience and by keeping as much sand and debris out of carpeted areas is a great help towards ensuring this goal.
Furniture: Please don't take in-door furniture outside, or outdoor furniture inside.
4. Please don't hang anything on sprinklers. They will break & the entire apartment will be flooded.
5. Wireless Internet, Access Code is written on the bottom of the Router on the floor to the right of the Sleep Sofa.
6. Laundry on the same floor: exit the apartment, turn right, it will be the 2nd door to the end of the hall on the left. Washer: $2/cycle, 30 minutes. Dryer: $2/cycle, 30 minutes. Quarters only. Quarters are difficult to come by in the building and we recommend grabbing a role when you are out about the town so that you don't have to make a special trip out.
6a. Mail - You can drop off letter-sized mail in the lobby. Mailboxes are located to the right of the elevator (Facing elevator) just past the guest bathrooms. If you need to receive mail your mailbox is #148 in Tower 1 and the key to access the box is located along with your other keys. If per chance there is "owner" mail in the box, please leave it in there.
7. Trash Chute: exit the apartment & turn right and turn right again at the intersecting hall way. Open door on your right and the trash chute will be located in front of you. There are rules as to what can go down the chute listed near the chute itself, please read before sending down your trash.
8. Swimming pool: Pool, Hot Tubs, Sauna, Basketball Courts, Tennis Courts are all located on the 6th floor. Pool hours of operation are from 8am - 9pm and they are strict about the times. The Saunas are located in both the men's and woman's bathrooms on the 6th floor. To access the shower area and Sauna you will need to use one of the keys we will provide for you. The same key that operates the shower/sauna area also will be the key that operates the parking garage access doors. Please note that we DO NOT get advanced notice if an amenity will be closed for maintenance or any other reason. Notice is posted in the PSA screen in the elevators ONLY and from our experience has ALWAYS been with short notice. Owners get monthly mail from the Association and notices and this does not include ANY information regarding general maintenance to amenities. We wish we had more control over this and thankfully this almost never happens, but it is something ALL guests need to be aware of.
9. Elevators: There are 4 elevators provided for each tower. Elevator 1 is used for freight and ANY oversized items. (Ex: Surfboards, Bikes, etc...) When leaving the pool area please make sure you are not dripping wet as this will cause a safety issue for others using the elevator.
10. Parking: You’re in luck, we offer 1 free parking space for your convenience. Once checked in you will find a plastic tag that is to be placed on your car’s rear view mirror. This will give you unlimited access to the garage day or night. If your party chooses to have two separate vehicles you will need to pay the daily rate of $20/day. Please remember to remove the parking pass from your vehicles mirror prior to your departure and put it back on the granite counter top. If the parking pass is lost they charge me a ridiculous $200 dollars and this will be deducted from your security deposit.
11. Sofa Bed: When making the sofa bed please remove the cushions and place them in an area clean and out of your way. Do not place sofa cushions on the Lanai. It rains suddenly and very unexpectedly in Hawaii and the cushions can be damaged. After the removal of the cushions reach to the center of the sofa and pull the sofa bed up and out with care. If for any reason it doesn't come out easily, check to see if something may have gotten caught in the opening mechanism. Sofa bed has a 5" high quality memory foam mattress. All bedding material can be found in the bedroom closet on the top shelf or in the pull out draws in the front of each Queen bed. There are ample sheets, blankets and pillows also located in the closet as well. To close the bed just reverse this procedure.
12. Cleaning Chemicals - There may be items located under the sink in the kitchen that are necessary for cleaning. Some of these chemicals may be dangerous to young or curious children. If you think for ANY reason that your children may harm themselves from anything under either of the sinks, then we ask you to please remove the dangerous product and place it in the cabinets above the refrigerator. Your children's safety is very important to us.
Please rinse off sand at the showers by the beach. Please keep sand at a minimum inside the apartment. Do not put sand down the kitchen and bathroom sinks. They will clog, and $200 dollars will be charge from your deposit to clear the pipes.
Do not throw any trash down the kitchen sink drain or Bathroom sink drain and Bathroom shower. Do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper. $200 dollar charge for cleaning the drain. $200 dollar charge for unplugging the toilet.
We welcome you to stay in our condo, however, we are not a hotel, and there will be no daily maid services. Our cleaning team does provide some basic startup supplies that would be expected for a stay of normal duration. For longer stays you will need to furnish additional supplies as needed. Upon departure we schedule a professional cleaning team to come in and do a full cleaning so our next guest can enjoy the same quality conditions as you did.
We are excited to have you as guests in our home! We are self proclaimed "Hawaiiphiles", as we just can't get enough of the place! Having been traveling to the islands for close to 20 years now, we agreed it was finally time to take the plunge and get our own place in paradise! After several months of searching we believe that we finally discovered the perfect place for us. The Waikiki Banyan has a great location to the beach, shops, restaurants, zoo, aquarium and we are even fortunate enough to have ocean and mountain views too! We recently put all our effort into a full renovation, which we hope you will enjoy as much as we do. Never having done construction work we didn't know where to begin on our renovation of our condo, but we knew we were ready for the challenge. After a lot of long nights and even more YouTube videos we finally completed our months long project in Sept 2015. We have a feeling that our neighbors below us are just as happy as we are now that were finished. We love our home and hope you enjoy it and treat it the way you would enjoy and treat your own home. We have left a log on the night stand and we would love to hear about your stay and your adventures around the island.