Our cool and comfortable flat equipped with 2 double-sized beds as well as 3 sets of futon, making it perfect for up to 6 guests - great for couples, families or a group of friends.
We only have a few easy rules for you to follow during your stay.
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — There are many families situated all over Tokyo. We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise. If you lose the house keys, you need to pay USD100 per Key.
· Access Entry — We do not allow anyone other than the guest whom was booked on the premises.
This will include inviting anyone unreported and or unbooked even for a tea or a quick view.
If we find out an entry of anyone unreported and or unbooked on the premises, you will be liable for a fine of US$100 per each person and the Deposit will not be returned.
Check In and check out time
If check in and or check out time is with out our agreed time range, your deposit will not be returned.
No discount for infants and or children of any age
if not reported, deposit will not be returned.
If you have any questions or concerns about the following guidelines, we are more than happy to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing to stay at our lovely property. We are looking forward to meeting you and we hope you will have a pleasant stay in Tokyo!
Ovaj domaćin ima 75 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Thank you for watching this listing.
I made to you ask want to think strongly back good memories for travelers who came to Japan!
Please ask anything that you do not know.