Cozy & clean basement apartment in the Junction Triangle - a quiet west-end neighbourhood. Just 15 mins from downtown via the UP Express. Close to several bus routes and the subway, lots of parks, great neighbourhoods & loads of restaurants & cafes. Kitchenette, comfy bed, jacuzzi & big bathroom. Street parking available. Free coffee!
Hello! Welcome to our cozy space. Our basement apartment has been recently renovated into a lovely and comfortable bachelor. We've decorated it with our finds from around the city and our travels around the world.
Some great features about the space:
- the neighbourhood (the Junction Triangle) is booming! There are several new restaurants and cafes within a 2 minute walk. The Junction and Roncesvalles are also close by, and they both offer a wide variety of shopping, and endless eating and drinking options
- very close to transit & the UP Express, which makes a normally long trip to the downtown core MUCH faster than it used to be! (15 minute ride to Pearson airport, 8 minute ride to Union Station/downtown)
- loads of nearby parks and green spaces, including one directly across the street from your front door with a large green space, tennis courts and a community garden
- grocery and convenience stores are around the corner for your essentials
- Coffee! We always have fresh coffee and a french press available for you!
- there is a kitchenette in the space with a fridge, stove and everything else you need to cook and eat a meal
- space heater and a fan are available for your heating/cooling needs
- hair blow drier and clothing iron available
- for your entertainment needs, there is also an AppleTV with Netflix, MLBtv, Playstation and a Super Nintendo (along with some classic games)
- wifi included
The apartment has a separate entrance at the side of the house. We will send you the code for the lock box the day before you're scheduled to arrive.
The suite is furnished with a double bed, kitchenette, table for eating, clothing rack and large chest of drawers. There is a full bathroom including a jacuzzi tub and essential toiletries, hair blow drier and clothing iron.
Interakcija s gostima
My partner, Aleida, and I live in the space above the suite with our very friendly dog. Though there are no logistical reasons for us to interact face to face, we are happy to help out with any issues that may arise with the suite, and with recommending restaurants, cafes and shops, and anything else you may need!
Regarding other guests - we ask that you please respect our safety and the security of our home by not inviting additional guests into the suite who are not a part of your original reservation. Please feel free to speak to us in more detail if necessary.
Street parking is available directly outside the suite. If you are driving, please be sure to arrange for a temporary parking permit prior to your arrival. You can visit the city's website at "https: // secure dot toronto dot ca/wes/eTPP/welcome dot do" to get a temporary pass at a cost of $21.09 per week, $9.00 per 24 hours or $13.51 per 48 hours (plus tax). If you need a permit printed, we will do our best to accommodate.
As our home is an older one, there is a potential to hear noise from upstairs.
Be aware that our neighbourhood is located near train tracks.
Also, please note that this suite is located in the basement of our home, and therefore the ceiling height is lower than other standard house floors. Please feel free to be in touch if you have questions about this.
Furry Family Member
We have a sweet 7-year old large dog who loves to greet guests that come to our front door upstairs. You may here hear him walking around upstairs, though he spends much of his time sleeping when at home. For guests with allergies or who are anxious around dogs, he is hypoallergenic and does not have access to your suite.
You can check-in at 3pm and check-out is at noon, but we will be flexible depending on your needs and whether the space has been rented immediately before or after you.