House 14 Lakeside View Luxury Self-Catering House
This is a lovely house with great balcony views of the Lake. Perfect for BBQ. This house has an open plan layout with stylish design features. It has living room, kitchen and balcony upstairs with bedrooms and bathrooms downstairs. It has gas fired central heating, on-suite bathrooms and private decking areas for watching the sun set while sipping a glass of wine
Interakcija s gostima
Our reception is open 7 Days a week from 10am to 6pm in the summer months and 10am to 5pm from October to March.All our guests will receive a meet and greet between these hours and an introducton to the house and activities in the area.
All our houses have high speed wifi and a private mooring if you want to bring your own boat
Smoking is not prohibited in our properties.
Electricity and gas used for heating and light is an extra charge payable by the client to the Supervisor before departure.The rates for these can fluctuate due to price increase/decrease from the providers. Water is also chargeable at a rate of €1.00 per day. The charge is based on the individual meter reading and it is recommended that the cost per unit be checked at the outset.
4. The Property must be left as it is found and the cost of repairs to or the replacement of property will be the responsibility of the client.
5. A security deposit from €100 per week of rental must be given to the Supervisor on arrival. This will be returned provided the supervisor is satisfied that the terms and conditions of rental have been complied with. In the event that the supervisor is unable to check the Property at the clients departure, the security deposit will be forwarded within 7 days. Clients are expected to leave the Property clean and tidy otherwise a charge of €35 will be made.
6. Rental of Property may be terminated with no refund at the discretion of the Supervisor or any officer of the company if clients/occupiers behave in a disruptive manner, cause a nuisance or disturbance, cause damage to the property or in any other circumstance deemed reasonable by the Supervisor or any officer of the company.
7. On the expiry or termination of rental the Supervisor and or any officer of the company may remove all belongings of the client/occupiers of the Property left in the Property and store or otherwise deal with the same as deemed appropriate. Notwithstanding the aforesaid the sole risk in respect of such belongings shall at all times remain with the client/occupiers.
8. Possession of property must be taken between 16.00hrs and 18.00hrs and the property vacated by 10.00am on day of departure. It is recommended that clients telephone the Supervisor John in advance to confirm exact time of arrival on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). FAILURE TO NOTIFY ON-SITE SUPERVISOR OF LATE ARRIVAL COULD RESULT IN LOSS OF RESERVATION. LATE CHECK-IN FEES ALSO APPLY.
9. The company is not responsible for any loss of valuables or property left in the Property during the stay or on departure.
10. The Supervisor and or any officer of the company may at all reasonable times visit the property.
11. The number of persons stated on the reservation form may not be exceeded in any circumstance.
12. Dogs are not allowed in the Property except with the express permission of the supervisor or an officer of the company. If permission is given and extra charge of €25 per dog is payable on site.
13. In the event of a complaint this must be made to the supervisor immediately and a complaint form completed if the client is not satisfied that the complaint has been satisfactorily dealt with. The complaint form must be forwarded to the company within 7 days.
14. In the event of breach of contract on the part of Lakeside View Management Company Ltd howsoever arising, any loss or damage including consequential loss sustained by the renter shall be limited to the sum paid by the renter to Lakeside View Management Company Ltd.
15. In the event that a client has a special requirement relating to a booking, this must be specified in writing at the time of booking. Not withstanding this the company does not guarantee such requirement will be facilitated.
16. Guest are responsible for all their own belongings while staying in the property. Lakeside View Management Co. is not responsible for any damages caused to personal property on your stay.
Let us tell you some more about our company
We have been in business for over 8 years, providing the best in self-catering accommodation in Co Clare for holidays makers and travel groups. We are Failte Ireland approved and have a 4 Star rating from them.
Our properties are available for both short and long-term letting; we provide them with all you need for your daily living. We are a true hotel alternative in Co Clare, providing more space, more freedom and value for money.
We have the location, the experience and the passion to provide four star, self catering properties with your comfort in mind.
Some important values for us
We are EXPERIENCED as we have been doing this for some time now.
We will always try to accommodate your needs,
We are FLEXIBLE & TRUSTED, people and a brand you can rely upon.
We provide AFFORDABLE exceptional value for money.
We are DISCREET, there when you need us.
We are interested in you and in your stay.
Most importantly we are CARING & PASSIONATE about what we do.
We are a small team and work very closely with all our guests to accommodate your needs. John Enright looks after Reservations, Check-ins and Maintenance and will meet and greet you when you arrive and be there to support you throughout your stay.
Kay in Housekeeping will ensure your accommodation is in top order. Phil and Shane as directors of the company strongly believe that the greatest asset we have is our people and our product and would like to wish you a fantastic holiday while visiting the beautiful surroundings of Lough Derg and East Clare.