The loft converted modern studio flat with the entire essential you need in a shared house. It is based on second floor.
One double bed with a sofa bed accommodates 2-4. It has a private bath room and a kitchen area for cooking simple foods with a fridge, therefore you own your personal space. It's a perfect place to rest and recover after a busy day out sightseeing.
Jubilee Park is about 50 meters away. It is a great place to go for a morning walk or to end the evening in the nice green area.
1. Should you happen to be a smoker it is very much advised smoking is done outside in the open rather than inside the house/studio as it will trigger smoke alarms.
2. Guests should ensure they switch off sockets for electronic gadgets charges such as TV, mobile, iPod and computer as they intend to leave the house.
3. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages.
4. If anything happens during your stay, like something damaged which needs to be repaired or some loosen end needs to be tightened or light bulb needs to be replaced, please let me know.
5. Parking: Parking is FREE on the road, outside house or nearby roads.
6. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs during your stay. And also not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Ovaj domaćin ima 32 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am originally come from Shanghai, China and now I am happily living in London. I have passion to travel and visited a lots of cities and countries in the past.
I love all kind of food. When I visit other countries I always love to try having local food.
After becoming Airbnb host, I definitely would change my traveling style and stay with Airbnb hostel family.