Lovely, cozy character home on tree lined street with lake views from the front patio. Curl up by the fire and read - enjoy the quietness or walk across the park to grab a great coffee or visit one of the bakeries. Stroll to the end of the street and catch the train into the city or to Fremantle. Cafes, restaurants, bakery, chemist and shopping a 2 minute walk. Shenton Cottage regularly receives 5 star ratings from guests.
The location here is brilliant. Close to nature, cafes, shopping and transport. A very safe quiet neighborhood. Walk everywhere.
Everything visible as well as washer and dryer in the bathroom.
Interakcija s gostima
Guest can be completely private. I live at the back of the property so I'm on hand for questions or assistance.
You can enjoy sitting on the front veranda with lake glimpses or relax with breakfast or lunch under the shady trees in the front yard.
1. Please turn off lights when not in use.
2.. Please keep showers to under 5 minutes given that Perth is in a water shortage situation.
3. Please turn aircon to low for the nighttime if you have been using it in the day time.
Please turn off gas fireplace if leaving the house or overnight.
4. Please move furniture on the front veranda away from rain if the weather changes.
5. Please keep noise to a minimum after 11 pm. The neighborhood is a quiet one.
6. Please use the squeegee on the shower glass after use, to avoid calcium build up on the glass.
7. Please do not hang laundry on the front veranda. A clothes line is provided through the locked side gate.
8. Please keep the side gate locked at all times as this provides security for the whole property.
9. If staying longer than 1 week please wash sheets and towels each week.
10. Please report and difficulties promptly.
I am a professional, living and working in a lovely part of this wonderful city. I am a Canadian by birth but have lived in Australia for many years. I've enjoyed traveling in North America, Europe, UK, Asia, Africa and Australia. I look forward to welcoming people to this special part of the world. You'll love the trees and the birds that will welcome you in the morning.