This unit boasts all the upgrades! The mater has a king with amazing on-suite bath, 2 seperate vanity and sink areas, jacuzzi tub and shower! 1 guest room w/queen and 1 guest room w/4 twins. Pullout sofa in living room! Granite/stainless in kitchen!
Brass Rail #210 Rental Agreement
This agreement constitutes a contract between The Guest(s), and the owner.
In consideration of the moneys received and mutual promises, contained herein, Owner of the hereinafter “Owner”, does hereby lease and rent to Guest(s) the certain property described herein property (located at 1508 Butler Ave #210, Tybee Island, GA 31328) and under the following terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of all guests (and members of their party) to be familiar with all policies pertaining to rental.
1. Check In: Will be after 4:00 PM on arrival date at 1508 Butler Ave #210.
2. Check Out: On the date of departure will by 10 AM. Guest(s) that do not vacate the property by 10am or return to the property without the Owner(s) consent will be charged a fee equal to the rate for one (1) day.
3. Termination: If the Guest(s) or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, the Owner(s) may, at the Owner(s) sole discretion, terminate this lease with no refund of the rents paid and may enter the premises and remove Guest(s), the members of their party and their belongings.
4. All rentals are to families and responsible adults only: No high school, college or civic groups, chaperoned or not, are permitted. Violation is grounds for termination. Guest(s) acknowledges that he/she will personally occupy the property for the entire lease period and will not sublet any portion of the property. Occupancy restricted to the maximum occupancy as set forth in this lease. Violation of any of these terms shall give right to termination.
5. Additional Guests (More than a total of 10): Additional guests and visitors must be pre-approved by Owner(s) in advance. If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property.
6. Occupancy: Rental Guest(s) understands that Owner(s) will accept families, married couples and responsible adults ONLY(25 and over). Guest(s) agree that more than the number of people stated on the lease shall not occupy the premises. If the unit is occupied by more than 10 people, it will result in loss of rent, security deposit and/or additional charges. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. The use fireworks is strictly prohibited. Guest(s) certify that they have read carefully the limitations placed on number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property which will result in loss of total rental and security deposits amounts with no refund.
7. Furnishing: The property is equipped and furnished to the Owner(s) taste and are set up for light housekeeping. Mattress pads, pillows, blankets and bedspreads and linens are provided. GUEST(S) MUST PROVIDE PAPER/PLASTIC GOODS, LAUNDRY DETERGENT, EXTA TOILET PAPER and BATH SOAP.
8. Appliance Malfunctions: Or service requests for air conditioning, televisions, appliances etc… will be responded to as quickly as possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued to Guest(s) for any reason as every good faith effort is made to ensure the property is maintained to the highest standards.
9. Care of Property: Guest(s) is expected to care for the property as if it were their own. Guest(s) acknowledges that unless Owner(s) is notified on day of check-in of any damages or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during occupancy will be Guest(s) responsibility.
10. Smoking: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the unit. Violation is grounds for termination.
11. Pets: Guest(s) acknowledge that PETS are NOT permitted with or without approval. OCCUPANCY OF NON-APPROVED PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND LOSS OF ALL RENTS AND SECURITY DEPOSIT.
12. Locked and Prohibited Areas: For which Guest(s) is not provided a key, such as owners’ personal storage areas are exempt from this lease agreement and are off limits to the Guest(s). The back yard and dock access are strictly prohibited. A private deck area is provided for Guest(s). Unauthorized or forced entry into these areas is cause for immediate termination and Guest(s) will be charged for damage and/or missing items.
13. Alcoholic Beverages: No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of 21 (twenty one) is allowed.
14. Acts of God: The Owner(s) should not be liable for event beyond their control which may interfere with guest’s occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, Acts of Governmental Agencies, Fire, Strike, War or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND WILL BE OFFERED IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
15. Right of Entry: Guest(s) agree that the Owner(s) reserve the right to enter the property anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, and check for damage and to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as Owner(s) deem appropriate.
16. Indemnification and Hold Harmless: Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner(s) for any liabilities, theft, and damage caused or whatever expenses arise from, or related to, any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with guests use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft or property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The terms “Owner(s)” are used in this agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the contexts requires or permits. The term “Guest(s)”, “You” and “Your” as used in this agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) stay.
17. Disputes: The agreement shall be governed by an interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, and shall be treated as though it were executed in the county of Chatham, state of Georgia. Any action relating to this agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted in the Chatham County superior court, Georgia. Guests specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service.
18. Acknowledgement: Guest(s) acknowledges they have reviewed and understand the term of this agreement and agreed to be bound thereby.
19. Storm Policy – No refunds will be given unless:
-The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" in the area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and to Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Ovaj domaćin ima 409 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We live a very active life in our outdoor playground! Tybee has everything to offer outdoor enthusiasts. We boat, jet ski, fish, camp and play lots of sports like surfing!