OAKLAWN,LAKE, DOWNTOWN!! THIS CHARMING HOME HAS IT ALL! WALK TO THE RACES!
Located in a picturesque tree-lined neighborhood, this quaint brick bungalow is conveniently located near historic downtown and Hot Springs Convention Center, and Oaklawn.
Whether you are looking to spend your visit to Hot Springs in the peace and serenity of the lakes and national park or take in the vibrant and eclectic combination of museums and attractions downtown, Trivista House is centrally located to experience it all--and to do so in style and comfort!
Trivista House has been fully renovated to incorporate modern amenities, ensuring a comfortable stay. With three large bedrooms, the house can sleep an impressive fourteen people. Each bedroom is furnished with fine linens, pillows, and comforters. Bathrooms are located both upstairs and down, and central heating and air conditioning throughout. Plenty of space to relax or socialize can be found in the dining room, family room or breakfast nook; curl up in front of the fireplace or lounge in the library with a good book. Stay connected to work or friends with wireless internet.
After taking in the sights around Hot Springs, spend some time outdoors in your own quiet, fully fenced backyard complete with a patio and garden. Cook meals on the gas grill and dine under the pergola. The enclosed fire pit provides a place for guests to relax into the evening hours. Location, charm, and comfort make Trivista House a popular choice for a Hot Springs holiday!
2 Queen beds, 4 Full beds
1 Car Port
2 Car Driveway
28+ Age Limit
8-Person Dining Table
Bath, Face & Hand Towels
Bunn Commercial Coffee Maker
Close to Town
Cookware & Utensils
Dinner & Flatware
Diverse Library of Books
Flat Screen TV(s)
Iron & Board
Linens, Pillows & Comforters
Outdoor Gas Grill
Pets Not Allowed
Washer & Dryer
Wireless High-Speed Internet
BlueSky Vacation Homes respects the privacy of all its customers and business partners, and treats personal information (personal data) provided as confidential.
On our Web sites we do not collect personally data from Customers unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. When you reserve a room with us we will capture information including but not limited to: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number to process your reservation. The primary purpose of capturing your e-mail address when you make a reservation with us is to send you a reservation confirmation. The confirmation may contain additional offers that we believe may be of interest to you, based on the information you provide to us. If you have consented to be put on our e-mail lists, we may contact you via e-mail from time to time. You will always be provided with a way to opt-out of future e-mailings. However we will continue to send e-mails to confirm your reservations.
Like many other Internet sites, we automatically collect certain non-personal information regarding our Customers, such as software client information (including but not limited to, IP addresses, browser versions and operating systems) and aggregate information (including but not limited to, number of pages accessed) in order to analyze Web traffic and usage trends, and to enable us to tailor content and services to provide a better fit to our Customers` needs. Information of this nature does not pertain to your specific identity and is not associated with your personal information. BlueSky Vacation Homes, may contract with third parties for analysis, development, or other services and may share your information with the understanding that the third party agrees to maintain the information as strictly confidential and to be used only for services contracted.
By providing us your personal information, you consent to the use of the information by us in the manner described herein.
Rental Agreement and Drivers License required
Terms and Conditions
CHECK-IN TIME IS AT 4:00 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS AT 10:00 A.M. CST .
This is a NON-SMOKING home.
• No additional guests occupied the unit without prior approval and payment (if additional guest fees apply).
• No pet(s) were brought into the unit.
• You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay, and for leaving the home in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in our home during your vacation, and that you treat it with care. If the home is found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional charges to assist in deep cleaning will be charged to the renter.
• No deep frying or food preparation that results in lingering smells within the home.
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, including but not limited to damages that renders the home “un- rentable” while repairs are made.
• Failure to report damage prior to check out will result in loss of security deposit.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• No linens or towels are lost, damaged or used outside.
• Towels and/or linens are not washed using fabric softener, bleach and/or dryer sheets; as improper washing may cause damage and void its original warranty.
• No towels, clothing or any other items are to be hanged on the balcony railing, as this is a violation of the community rules, and will result in the loss of security deposit.
• No furniture is moved; and no furnishings from inside are moved or taken outside.
• No settings were changed or cables unplugged from any device in the home; including but not limited to stereos, TVs and Blu-ray players.
• All debris, trash, rubbish and discards must be bagged and placed in trashcans, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. (Failure to do so can result in the forfeit of your security deposit)
• If you use the grill, it must be left clean and in the same condition as it was upon your arrival.
• Unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No early arrival or check-in or late check-out, no ``bag drop-offs", or waiting on for check in on the property.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by owner.
• Guest may park a maximum of four (4) vehicles in the community, only one (1) being in the community parking areas.
• Garage door must be left closed except to enter and exit.
• Gate keys, garage door opener and entry gate opener must be left at the home at check-out, in the same condition as provided – any loss or damage will result in a $100 fee charged from security deposit (per item/device).
• All community rules and provisions of this agreement are abided by.
COMMUNITY RULES : I understand that in addition to the rules set forth in this agreement, there may be other community rules that must be followed while staying at this property. These rules may be left in the unit manual and/or posted around the community. Failure to follow said rules may result in fines to the owner, which will result in loss of security deposit.
POOLS/HOT TUB : The POA is responsible for maintenance and repair and do not always inform us in a timely manner-and thus we take no responsibility for amenity failures-nor do they constitute a reduction in rate or length of stay. We will always make "best efforts" to apprise Guests of amenity failure or closure.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS : No units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian. A parent or guardian must be staying in the unit at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check-in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay. Renter must be 30 years of age or older. Responsible party (guest that signs rental agreement) must be present at the home for the entire rental period.
CANDLES : We do not allow candles in our homes. This policy has been put in place per our insurance company`s specifications and exceptions will not be considered.
FIREPLACES : Gas only – No other combustibles. Use at own risk.
GRILLS : A grill that conforms to the POA rules (and by-laws) as well as our insurance policy is provided with this home. Renter may not bring their own grill or use a grill or other combustible burning device on the premises or in the common areas, other than those provided by the home owner/property manager and/or provided in the common areas by the POA. Violation of this policy will immediately forfeit security deposit and result in eviction.
FIREWORKS : Fireworks and incendiary devices of any type are strictly prohibited. Any use of such items will forfeit security deposit and result in immediate eviction.
Ovaj domaćin ima 23 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije