QUIET, RELAXING CONDO ON MAIN CHANNEL OF LAKE HAMILTON W/ POOL & TENNIS!
The amenities of our stylish Oakview Shores property provide the perfect home base for a Hot Springs adventure.
Six guests can sleep comfortably in this two bedroom, two bath condominium. Being on vacation shouldn’t mean going without the comforts and conveniences of home; Oakview Shores is furnished with high quality linens and towels, wireless internet, a flatscreen television, and washing machine and dryer. Air conditioning, central heat, and ceiling fans ensure a pleasant stay, regardless of the season or weather. The wood-burning fireplace, large leather couch, and wet bar also make Oakview Shores an excellent choice for a romantic Hot Springs hideaway. Outside, a wraparound porch provides peaceful views of the lake and surrounding green hills. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail from the wrought iron patio furniture.
Guests of Oakview Shores have access to the swimming pools, hot tubs, and tennis courts within Southshore Lake Resort. Multiple park style grills throughout the gated community are at one’s disposal and make for excellent picnic spots. Choose a location on a manicured lawn or under a shaded tree.
If you like Oakview Shores, also explore our Lakeview Shores property, which is located in the same community and similar in layout and amenities.
2 King beds
28+ Age Limit
6-Person Dining Table
Assigned Parking Spot(s)
Bath, Face & Hand Towels
Close to Town
Cookware & Utensils
Dinnerware & Flatware
Dock for Swimming
Fishing Off Private Dock
Flat Screen TV(s)
Guest Parking in Community
Hot Tub (Seasonal)
Iron & Board
Linens, Pillows & Comforters
Outdoor Electric Grill
Pets Not Allowed
Washer & Dryer
Wireless High-Speed Internet
BlueSky Vacation Homes respects the privacy of all its customers and business partners, and treats personal information (personal data) provided as confidential.
On our Web sites we do not collect personally data from Customers unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. When you reserve a room with us we will capture information including but not limited to: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number to process your reservation. The primary purpose of capturing your e-mail address when you make a reservation with us is to send you a reservation confirmation. The confirmation may contain additional offers that we believe may be of interest to you, based on the information you provide to us. If you have consented to be put on our e-mail lists, we may contact you via e-mail from time to time. You will always be provided with a way to opt-out of future e-mailings. However we will continue to send e-mails to confirm your reservations.
Like many other Internet sites, we automatically collect certain non-personal information regarding our Customers, such as software client information (including but not limited to, IP addresses, browser versions and operating systems) and aggregate information (including but not limited to, number of pages accessed) in order to analyze Web traffic and usage trends, and to enable us to tailor content and services to provide a better fit to our Customers` needs. Information of this nature does not pertain to your specific identity and is not associated with your personal information. BlueSky Vacation Homes, may contract with third parties for analysis, development, or other services and may share your information with the understanding that the third party agrees to maintain the information as strictly confidential and to be used only for services contracted.
By providing us your personal information, you consent to the use of the information by us in the manner described herein.
Rental Agreement and Drivers License required
***We require a brief phone discussion about your trip prior to booking or within 1 day of instant booking. We reserve the right to cancel reservations for any reason.***
Terms and Conditions
CHECK-IN TIME IS AT 4:00 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS AT 10:00 A.M. CST .
This is a NON-SMOKING home.
• No additional guests occupied the unit without prior approval and payment (if additional guest fees apply).
• No pet(s) were brought into the unit.
• You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay, and for leaving the home in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in our home during your vacation, and that you treat it with care. If the home is found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional charges to assist in deep cleaning will be charged to the renter.
• No deep frying or food preparation that results in lingering smells within the home.
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, including but not limited to damages that renders the home “un- rentable” while repairs are made.
• Failure to report damage prior to check out will result in loss of security deposit.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• No linens or towels are lost, damaged or used outside.
• Towels and/or linens are not washed using fabric softener, bleach and/or dryer sheets; as improper washing may cause damage and void its original warranty.
• No towels, clothing or any other items are to be hanged on the balcony railing, as this is a violation of the community rules, and will result in the loss of security deposit.
• No furniture is moved; and no furnishings from inside are moved or taken outside.
• No settings were changed or cables unplugged from any device in the home; including but not limited to stereos, TVs and Blu-ray players.
• All debris, trash, rubbish and discards must be bagged and placed in trashcans, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. (Failure to do so can result in the forfeit of your security deposit)
• If you use the grill, it must be left clean and in the same condition as it was upon your arrival.
• Unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No early arrival or check-in or late check-out, no ``bag drop-offs", or waiting on for check in on the property.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by owner.
• Guest may park a maximum of four (4) vehicles in the community, only one (1) being in the community parking areas.
• Garage door must be left closed except to enter and exit.
• Gate keys, garage door opener and entry gate opener must be left at the home at check-out, in the same condition as provided – any loss or damage will result in a $100 fee charged from security deposit (per item/device).
• All community rules and provisions of this agreement are abided by.
COMMUNITY RULES : I understand that in addition to the rules set forth in this agreement, there may be other community rules that must be followed while staying at this property. These rules may be left in the unit manual and/or posted around the community. Failure to follow said rules may result in fines to the owner, which will result in loss of security deposit.
POOLS/HOT TUB : The POA is responsible for maintenance and repair and do not always inform us in a timely manner-and thus we take no responsibility for amenity failures-nor do they constitute a reduction in rate or length of stay. We will always make "best efforts" to apprise Guests of amenity failure or closure.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS : No units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian. A parent or guardian must be staying in the unit at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check-in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay. Renter must be 30 years of age or older. Responsible party (guest that signs rental agreement) must be present at the home for the entire rental period.
CANDLES : We do not allow candles in our homes. This policy has been put in place per our insurance company`s specifications and exceptions will not be considered.
FIREPLACES : Gas only – No other combustibles. Use at own risk.
GRILLS : A grill that conforms to the POA rules (and by-laws) as well as our insurance policy is provided with this home. Renter may not bring their own grill or use a grill or other combustible burning device on the premises or in the common areas, other than those provided by the home owner/property manager and/or provided in the common areas by the POA. Violation of this policy will immediately forfeit security deposit and result in eviction.
FIREWORKS : Fireworks and incendiary devices of any type are strictly prohibited. Any use of such items will forfeit security deposit and result in immediate eviction.
Ovaj domaćin ima 28 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
All of our homes are privately owned by us!
Unique homes for your enjoyment is our specialty! Bluesky Vacation Homes and Matt & Jill Valentine recount how "it started by accident when we couldn't agree on a home after we got married" and one home (and two different opinions) at a time it has grown to seven spectacular vacation rental properties."Having lived in most of the houses as a primary residence has given BlueSky a unique advantage over our competition", which translates into a '5 star experience' for our Guests... Anyone can rent a nice home on Lake Hamilton to a potential Guest... but is it a good fit and the best home for those Guests?" Our philosophy is that we want our Guests " to be pleasantly surprised when they arrive...not just surprised"! Having lived in, and thus knowing them so intimately is the cornerstone of that philosophy.
By living in each home and customizing all of the details, we can not only offer a better vacation experience for our guests, but also help potential guests make informed decisions about which of our homes will provide the perfect vacation experience based on their needs and desires.
When BlueSky purchases a new vacation rental home nowadays , we "simulate and a re-create" the knowledge and familiarity that comes only from living in a home.... during the get ready and remodel phase Matt insists that the entire company operations moves in to the house and offices in it until the home is rent ready. He encourages all the employees to make themselves at home-tell us what you like what you don't like.,,take it for a test drive every day! "We often eat together, have our morning coffee together, run the appliances, swim in the pool, look at the views,test the comfort of the furniture.get to know the neighbors, spend the night....(houses look, feel and sound differently at night). In short learn all that can be learned about that house-first hand!" This "zealous" approach to management and "product knowledge" does not always make Matt the most popular boss, but he is fiercely loyal to his employees and they to him...even when they're grumbling! Everyone in the company plays a role in making each home a success and the Guests that stay in it happy!
BlueSky Vacation Homes is committed to the delivery of superior service to guests, while maintaining our state-of-the-art approach to the vacation rental options available in the region. All members of our team are driven by the ability to provide extraordinary experiences, and we consistently seek opportunities to cultivate and retain the highest standards in the industry. We are luxury home enthusiasts, devoted to providing a remarkable experience during your stay with us. We are here to help, so feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.