Just 90 minutes from LA, nestled in a quiet area of Crestline, CA is the cabin of your Dreams. This "A" frame cabin has been recently renovated, it is minutes from Gregory Lake and local hikes.
* Special Couple rate for two people, contact me :)*
I must first start and explain this space, this cabin is deeply cherished by my family. To us this house is a spiritual escape, it is a place of relaxation, meditation, contemplation and just an all around reconnecting with ourselves and the people around us. We are not religious, but we try to instill a peaceful serene vibe and energy. We ask that you keep this in mind when staying in our cabin. The silence, stillness and nature of this place is here for you to enjoy, just as we do.
Entering into the house you walk right into the Living Room of the house where we have a massive window from floor to ceiling with sliding doors that lead to the spacious deck. In the Living room we have 2 comfortable leather couches placed in front of the indoor fireplace. We have a full kitchen equipped with all utensils, plates and pots and pans. This entry level has two bedrooms, the first bedroom has a full sized bed, the second bedroom has two twin beds. Both Bedrooms have their own closet and plenty of storage space. This level also has a full bathroom with marble walls, and a bath tub. Upstairs we have the master bedroom, it has its own deck and balcony and half bathroom. The Master bedroom has a temperdic mattress with a beautiful zen framed bed. It has a seating area and plenty of closet space. Prior to the entrance of the master bedroom we have a loft area with a futon that can be unfolded to sleep on.
The cabin comes equipped with a washer and dryer, central heating system, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and a wifi. Sheets and towels are provided as well. We do not have TV because we wish for guests to instead enjoy the surrounding nature and the friends and family that join on the trip.
On a side note, in regards to kids and infants, stairs to the upstairs master bedroom only has a banister(handrail) on one side (the wall side). The other side of the stairs is open so parents please be aware of this, in addition the loft on the master bedroom level has guardrails that are wide meaning that very small kids could squeeze through, we ask that parents please be aware of this for the safety of your kids.
**COUPLES DISCOUNT- For all couples that want to stay at our cabin, we are happy to give a discount for couples, please message me for the pricing!**
This is a 3 floor cabin, the bottom floor is reserved and closed off but not lived in. Renters have full access to the top two floors of the cabin. The lower level is closed off with a locked door.
Interakcija s gostima
Guests are welcome to contact me with any questions about the area or any cabin amenities. Contact can be made by phone, text or email and I do my best to answer your question immediately.
1. This is not a party house, we ask that renters respect this. The cabin is nestled in a quiet community and we ask that outdoor noise be kept to a minimum.
2. Please treat our home as if it was your own, we have put lots of hard work into remodeling this space and we ask that you care for this cabin and respect it as if it were your own.
3.No smoking inside or outside the property.
4. We ask that you not wear shoes inside the cabin, the pine trees outside leave lots of sap outside on the walkways, we ask that you take off your shoes inside to not track in sap on the new floors.
5. No Pets.
6.Please take all trash and food with you. Local dump sites are listed in the cabin handbook for easy dumping.
7. Cabin accomadates 6 people, we charge $35 for each additional person. Please inform us if this is the case.
8.Do not produce any type of fire or bring a charcoal grill ANYWHERE on the property.
9. Parking out front accommodates 2 spots head in and 1 spot sideways behind those two cars. DO NOT BLOCK OR PARK in our neighbors driveway.
10. Please be aware of water and electric use, California is in a drought so please be as conscious as possible when using utilities.
The cabin has been in the family for many years, kindly treat our home as you would like yours to be treated.