Japanese traditional house 'machiya' makes your trip very special memory. Great location, just a few short blocks from Sanjo Keihan station and the Gion area, Shirakawa area and Yasaka shrine. And yet quiet and secluded as it's off the main street.
My house is a clean, cozy and traditional townhouse.
It has 3 Tatami rooms and you will enjoy the Japanese traditional life! My house is located in the very quiet area.
And you can walk to Gion and Shirakawa area within 5 minutes.
[FREE POCKET WIFI]
The room comes with "free pocket Wi-Fi(No Limit)" so you can carry it to access Internet wherever you go during your trip.
- Air conditioner (cool/heat)
- Hair dryer
- Hair conditioner
- Body soap
- Clean face towels and bath towels
You can use the washing machine.
(We have detergent and softener. But no drying machine.)
･Spoons, Forks and Chopsticks
Interakcija s gostima
Motoki basically respond and Harumi maintained the house. And YADORU KYOTO support us. If you are in trouble, ask them.
- Keep garbage in the trash box. Don't leave it outside. Don't leave it under the floor. When trash bags fulfilled, put them at the space of entrance (next to the refrigerator).
- We prepare clean linens for you. But please don't use towels and bed linens placed in the shelf. They are prepared for next guests.
- Please don't smoke inside my house and alley. Please smoke out of the gate.
- They offer rental bicycles at the closest station, Sanjo-Keihan station. If you use it, please park only in front of our house.
Ovaj domaćin ima 34 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are Motoki & Harumi.
Thank you for visiting our profile page.
We love traveling abroad and meeting various people around the world. In fact we had been to many countries around Asia, Europe and North America before. I have decided to be the host on Airbnb because we'd like to welcome guests from all over the world.
Also we'd like all guests to experience Japanese culture directly and feel at home in my listings.
Motoki basically contacts with you and Harumi manages listings. Please feel free to contact to us any time. We'll support you as much as possible.