A private appartment room in a safe suburb, with a vibrant decor and cozy feel. The ideal place for some quiet relaxation after a long day exploring Kampala city!
- No smoking indoors, you can sit at the balcony for that.
- Keep shared spaces (living room/kitchen/bathroom) clean & tidy after use
- Be considerate to the neighbors and keep the noise level moderate, especially late at night. (there are plenty of places in town for a loud and rowdy night!)
- no pets, there isn't much room for your furry friend to comfortably stay in.
- And most of all, mind the energy you bring into the space. Good vibes only!
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
I'm a wanderlust spirited young East African, currently living in Kampala, Uganda, the pearl of Africa! I work as a tours & travel consultant and a part time yoga teacher. I enjoy photography, making jewelry, attending music and art festivals, and spending time exploring nature and the outdoors.
I'm a curious traveler, and attentive host. If I am to sum up my life motto, it would be "we're all connected" and so I'm conscious of the energy I emit, and hope you are too!
Good vibes only!