Good experience on standard residencial area in Tokyo! 6 minutes away from station, easy access to multiple metro lines! 24 hours convenient store and restaurant available 5 mins away! Right next to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a beautiful spot fo
-- Entire rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 Bedroom
*1 Double size bed
*1 Double size sofa bed
-- 1.5 Bathroom (shower and toilet are in different rooms)
-- 1 Balcony
-- 1 Double size bed (2 Persons)
-- 1 Double size sofa bed (2 Persons)
MAXIMUM - 4 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 Double size bed (140x200cm)
-- 1 Double size sofa bed (140x200cm)
-- 4 pillows
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent & softener
-- Air conditioning
-- First aid kit
-- Electric kettle
-- Kitchen knife & cutting board
-- Frying pan & spatula
-- Double handled pot
-- Cutleries & chopsticks
-- Glasses & mugs
-- Dish washing liquid and sponge
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Toilet without electric bidet
-- Bathroom dryer
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Face foam
-- Hand soap
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towel
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent & softener
Interakcija s gostima
Mostly I will be able to communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system. I do speak some conversational English. If time permits, I would love to meet you and show you around Shinjuku or elsewhere within Tokyo. If you need help with anything you can contact me by Airbnb anytime.
*If you want to store luggage before check-in time, please consult with us.
*The key will be on-site waiting for you,so you can conveniently check in after check-in time
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or leaving luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previousguest checking out at the same date.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- Sorry but it is not available to drop the luggage after check-out time.In this case,I suggest using a coin locker at station.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 6-15: 50% of usual additional fee!
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: - Check-out time:
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Tatsuo.
13. Room cleaning starts at on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.