Centrally located, airy and quiet room with its own entrance. Lots of light, double bed and private roof terrace with stunning views. 4th floor walk-up.
Desk, toilet, sink, fridge, water-boiler for coffee, tea in room. The shared shower is 1 floor down in our apartment.
On a charming street in cultural heart of the city. Looks over gardens in interior of block. Walk to best attractions.
Two blocks from 2 major tramlines - quick & easy connection to Central train Station, airport.
A South-facing room with lots of light during the day, outstanding views from the roof terrace, a quiet space where the sound of the wind in the trees is what you'll hear.
-You have a private bedroom with its own entrance and a small .5 bath, a private roof terrace and access to the shower in our apartment whenever you want it.
-You have a set of keys to the building, room and main apartment, so you can come and go as you please and have access anytime you need it.
-Kitchen available upon request.
Interakcija s gostima
We only host guests when we are around to ensure that you enjoy your stay and everything goes smoothly. We both work full-time but are around in the evenings and on weekends.
- Please note that the room has a Dutch-sized WC - small, with just a toilet and sink and room to turn around. Guests are welcome to use the full bath in our apartment anytime. You can get an idea from the photos.
- Good to consider that it is a 4th floor walk-up, and Dutch stairs are steep. We think the views are worth it!
-We only use natural cleaning products and do not use scented detergent, so the room and your towels and sheets are free from harsh chemicals and artificial scents.
-We recycle paper, plastic and glass. You're welcome to drop these off in the apartment or set aside in the room.
- 2 guests maximum
- No additional visitors without approval
- Check-in Thursdays after 18:00 as we both work during the day. Friday check-in time is flexible as we're at home.
- Quiet in the stairwell at night and early in the morning
- Amsterdam is a fun city, but do not bring the party back to the room. We live directly underneath so please be considerate and quiet after 10 pm and early in the morning
- We live in a residential building, please respect our neighbors as they make it possible for us to offer the room: say hi!, they like meeting travelers
We are Americans making ourselves at home in Amsterdam, where we enjoy the history, vibrant culture and being able to walk and bike everywhere. Travel, nature and sustainability are some of our passions.
After travelling around the world, experiencing different cultures, seeing beautiful places and meeting great people staying in Airbnb rentals, we are happy to be hosting guests in the heart of Amsterdam. We look forward to sharing our favorite things about this world-class city.