The Beach Villa is a rustic river-front house , uniquely situated between a river and the sea. It has 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a hall cum kitchenette and a standalone outside bathroom with facility of 3 showers. The Villa can accommodate 9 guests.
The Villa is in Tambaldeg, a quiet sea side village and is a great place to visit for all ages. The pristine and secluded Tambaldeg beach is just across. Words will not do justice to the feeling of calm that pervades at the beach.
At Village Nirvana, we offer our guests, the opportunity to be part of the way of life different from their own, to soak in the authenticity of the local food, the people and the place, to make your holiday truly memorable.
The Beach Villa is situated alongside the Naringre river with a series of hills in the distant background. The river view spans a distance of more than a kilometer on either side of the property. The river meets the sea at the Sangam, about a kilometer from the Villa. It is a visual delight. The magical moments at dawn and the view of the sunrise from the Villa can only be experienced and cherished.
Guests can spend their time by the river side all day long, watching the : birds fly on the surface of the river, fishes jumping in the water to catch fresh air, fishing boats moving to and fro the sea, fresh catch being downloaded....and much more, with the sound of waves always in the background.
The pristine Mithbav-Tambaldeg beach is about a 3 kilometer long stretch of clear sand. At one end is the Sangam ( Estuary) and the other end is the Gajbadevi temple on a cliff , with mesmerising views of the Arabian sea and the Mithbav-Tambaldeg shoreline. At present, it is akin to a private beach with tourists yet to make their presence felt.
Boating on the river in a local fisherman's boat can be arranged , with a stopover at the Sangam.
Guests can access the entire property at all times. The river and the jetty can be accessed from the property and the beach is just a 2 minutes walk from the Villa.
Interakcija s gostima
Our staff will be present at the Villa. You may connect over the phone for any assistance at all times.
BSNL/MTNL and Vodafone network is accessible at the Beach Villa. Landline phone is also available at the Villa to make and receive calls. However, Tambaldeg being a rural village, the availability of telecom signals/landline connectivity at any given point of time is uncertain.
As the Beach Villa is situated near the sea, there is sand all around including in the property. Guests are requested to carry appropriate footwear to walk on the sand. Use of sunscreen is advisable during daytime.
- Guests doing instant booking will have to give a 24 hour prior notice for check-in.
- Smoking is allowed. However, care should be taken about the safety of property from fire hazard.
- Noise pollution in any manner should be avoided so that neighbors and villagers are not disturbed. Quiet time after 10 p.m.
- Water is a scarce resource. Please use it judiciously.
- Sindhudurg district has been recognised as the cleanest district in India for the year 2016. We request your co-operation in maintaining the coveted status of our district during your stay. Reduce the usage of plastic and other non bio-degradable substances and avoid litter.
- The Naringre river in front of our Villa and the Tambaldeg beach nearby are fun places to be around. However, adequate care should be taken while entering the waters, as there is always an inherent risk to life around water bodies. Please follow the instructions and warnings given by the staff, villagers and sea guards appointed by the Government.
- Alcohol is allowed to be consumed in the Villa. Regulatory compliance,if any, for consumption of alcohol should be adhered to. Further, it should not result in nuisance to staff on duty, neighbors and villagers .
- Consumption of narcotic drugs are prohibited.
Ovaj domaćin ima 13 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije