Please check out my place) It's located in nice quite area with great infrastructure within 10 min distanse (driving) from downtown.
Usually I offer 1 room with a double bed, but if you need more space we can make 2 rooms with 2 double beds)
Nice quit area with great infrastructure (supermarkets, drug-stores, barber-shops and so on), close transportation (2 min walking to bus station, 10 min driving to the downtown), lot of space inside, including balcony and wardrobes
1 big room with double bed + balcony + kitchen + separate bathroom and toilet. One more room with double bed available if needed.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm usually busy at the day time, but if I'm not I can meet you in the airport and drive you to the place and around the city. It's possible to make a city sightseeing together where I will help you to comunicate and so on (if I'm not busy). I can also drive you around.
I will be happy to hang out with you guys)
I have a nice but a bit crazy cat)
1. Be nice, polite and cool.
2. As Cartman says: "Respect my authority!!". I'm cool about late coming, hanging out inside in the night time, smoking (on a balcony please), but if I ask you to stop doing something - please follow it and we will stay good frioends).
3. No strangers and random people!
4. You can bring animals if they are trained and won't harm my cat. Please be ready to bear responsibility for all the bad thing they can do.
5. Don't do anything you wouldn't do at your own place
Hey everybody!) It's Arty, well, my actual name is Artem, but let's make it easier for everybody and call me Arty. I'm 28 at the moment, I'm originally from Far East of Russia (Vladivostok), used to live in NYC for a while, then moved to Shanghai (China) for 3 year master's program and now I'm here in the heart of Syberia).
I'm business development manager in IT company + I do bartending and running my own small business related to it. So as you see, I'm pretty cool guy)) Reach me out if you need a place to stay in my city!)